|NCAA trying to stop multiple scholarship agreements|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, January 14, 2014 4:31 PM||
Josh Malone - WR
Height: 6-5 Weight: 190 Hometown: Gallatin, TN (Station Camp HS) Class: 2014
|#48 Overall, #6 WR, #1 TN, 84 Grade||#3 WR, #30 Overall, #2 TN||#10 WR||#75 Overall, #9 WR, #2 TN, 96 Grade|
NCAA officials have met this week to try to stop prospects from signing scholarship agreements with more than one school.
The current rule lets recruits sign financial agreements with more than one school and then they to pick one later in their recruiting process.
One example of this is a recent Tennessee commitment Josh Malone Josh Malone
View Full Profile who signed financial agreements with Clemson, Florida State, Georgia, and Tennessee.
Clemson coach Dabo Swinney described it as "troubling" to watch prospects sign with multiple programs.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Feaster tweets about his Clemson commitment
- Clemson offers 4-star RB
- Clemson DT target sets announcement date, Tigers in final four
- Jake Venables gets his second offer
- 2016 RHP commits to Clemson
- Elite DE has Clemson in top group
- Clemson OL commit signs his financial aid agreement
- WATCH: Xavier Kelly - "I love all of the Clemson fans"
- 4-star LB has Clemson in his top group
- WATCH: Clemson class climbs due to ESPN 300 DE