|NCAA trying to stop multiple scholarship agreements|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, January 14, 2014 4:31 PM||
Josh Malone - WR
Height: 6-5 Weight: 190 Hometown: Gallatin, TN (Station Camp HS) Class: 2014
|#48 Overall, #6 WR, #1 TN, 84 Grade||#3 WR, #30 Overall, #2 TN||#10 WR||#75 Overall, #9 WR, #2 TN, 96 Grade|
NCAA officials have met this week to try to stop prospects from signing scholarship agreements with more than one school.
The current rule lets recruits sign financial agreements with more than one school and then they to pick one later in their recruiting process.
One example of this is a recent Tennessee commitment Josh Malone Josh Malone
View Full Profile who signed financial agreements with Clemson, Florida State, Georgia, and Tennessee.
Clemson coach Dabo Swinney described it as "troubling" to watch prospects sign with multiple programs.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- 4-star DB decommits from Clemson
- "Decision was mutual" between Briscoe and Clemson
- Clemson QB commit named POTY
- Former OL target commits to Ohio State
- Ray Ray McCloud sets all-time county record
- Deon Cain runs wild in 42-25 playoff victory
- Israel finishes prep career with six state records
- Friday nights stats from Clemson commits
- Clemson commit receives his All-American jersey
- Clemson OL commit gets his All-American Jersey