|Milan Richard's coach talks about his improvement|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, December 11, 2013 9:41 AM||
Milan Richard - TE
Height: 6-3 Weight: 233 Hometown: Savannah, GA (Calvary Baptist HS) Class: 2014
|#195 Overall, #2 TE-Y, #16 GA, 83 Grade||#191 Overall, #6 TE, #15 GA||#22 TE||#17 TE, #44 GA, 88 Grade|
Milan Richard Milan Richard
View Full Profile has his Calvary Day team in the Class A private school state championship this Friday.
Richard's season stats are 23 catches for 413 yards and five touchdowns.
“Milan has had good year,” Calvary Day coach Mark Stroud said. “He’s improved in a lot of areas this year. The biggest improvement has been getting physical with his blocking. He has done a really good job blocking on the perimeter. We’ve used him as a true tight end some this year, and he’s come in there and done a good job for us.
“Early in the season, people were doubling him up and locking him down, which opened a lot of things up for our backs and other receivers. They’d come off that a little bit lately because some of our receivers have had a lot of success.”
Richard has also been used some this season as an H-Back, where he also projects to play at Clemson.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Elite DE picks Clemson
- Clemson DB target decommits from SC
- Clemson DB target to announce on Thursday
- Clemson commit wins defensive MVP of North-South game
- Clemson OL target to announce on Friday
- In-state outfielder commits to Clemson
- Clemson WR commit gets All-Star invite
- Tucker Israel finishes 2nd place in Mr. Football
- DB target signs with Virginia Tech
- Photo: Swinney visits Clemson TE commit