|Mark Richt sending hand-drawn portraits to recruits|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, April 2, 2014 3:17 PM||
Georgia head coach Mark Richt has a new recruiting method that he has been sending out to several Georgia high school prospects.
Richt has been mailing out his personal autograph with rather creepy hand drawn portraits of the recruits in Georgia uniforms.
All four high-profile prospects, Rashad Roundtree, Chuma Edoga, D’Andre Walker, and Roquan Smith depicted below are also potential Clemson targets.
How much farther will administrations push their marketing departments to get an edge in the ultra-competitive field of recruiting?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson QB target commits to Baylor
- Parker Boudreaux sets announcement date
- In-State LHP commits to Clemson
- Clemson WR target releases his top 5 schools
- Five Tigers named to latest ESPN 300 rankings
- 4-star LB to visit Clemson
- 4-star DE to visit Clemson this weekend
- 3 Tigers to play on ESPN High School Kickoff
- Clemson offers Florida DB
- Clemson offers 4-star guard