|Mark Richt sending hand-drawn portraits to recruits|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, April 2, 2014 3:17 PM||
Georgia head coach Mark Richt has a new recruiting method that he has been sending out to several Georgia high school prospects.
Richt has been mailing out his personal autograph with rather creepy hand drawn portraits of the recruits in Georgia uniforms.
All four high-profile prospects, Rashad Roundtree, Chuma Edoga, D’Andre Walker, and Roquan Smith depicted below are also potential Clemson targets.
How much farther will administrations push their marketing departments to get an edge in the ultra-competitive field of recruiting?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Feaster tweets about his Clemson commitment
- Elite QB to announce on Monday, Clemson in final group
- Clemson in top group for Keyshawn Johnson Jr.
- Clemson DE target almost commits to Florida
- Clemson offers 4-star RB
- Clemson DT target sets announcement date, Tigers in final four
- Jake Venables gets his second offer
- Elite DE has Clemson in top group
- 4-star LB has Clemson in his top group
- Clemson in top group for 4-star OT