|Mark Richt sending hand-drawn portraits to recruits|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, April 2, 2014 3:17 PM||
Georgia head coach Mark Richt has a new recruiting method that he has been sending out to several Georgia high school prospects.
Richt has been mailing out his personal autograph with rather creepy hand drawn portraits of the recruits in Georgia uniforms.
All four high-profile prospects, Rashad Roundtree, Chuma Edoga, D’Andre Walker, and Roquan Smith depicted below are also potential Clemson targets.
How much farther will administrations push their marketing departments to get an edge in the ultra-competitive field of recruiting?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- 5-star DB: "I love Clemson with all my heart", commits to LSU
- WATCH: 5-star LB says Clemson "blew my mind"
- ESPN compares Clemson QB commit to Marcus Mariota
- 5-star DB target to announce on ESPN a top five "with a surprise"
- Clemson signee wins 4th straight wrestling title
- WATCH: Boudreaux to visit Clemson next weekend
- Clemson offers 4-star athlete
- Clemson offers 3-star guard
- Clemson offers 2017 Georgia CB
- WATCH: Tavien Feaster Junior Highlights