|Mark Richt sending hand-drawn portraits to recruits|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, April 2, 2014 3:17 PM||
Georgia head coach Mark Richt has a new recruiting method that he has been sending out to several Georgia high school prospects.
Richt has been mailing out his personal autograph with rather creepy hand drawn portraits of the recruits in Georgia uniforms.
All four high-profile prospects, Rashad Roundtree, Chuma Edoga, D’Andre Walker, and Roquan Smith depicted below are also potential Clemson targets.
How much farther will administrations push their marketing departments to get an edge in the ultra-competitive field of recruiting?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson ranked in Top 10 of ESPN Recruiting Rankings
- DB target decommits from Virginia Tech
- Clemson offers another 4-star WR
- 4-star OT has "Awesome Visit" to Clemson
- Clemson offers 4-star WR
- Clemson offers 4-star ATH
- WATCH: Tavien Feaster's Top 5 Plays
- Clemson offers 4-star DT
- Clemson offers 4-star DE
- WATCH: T.J. Chase 7v7 Highlights