|Mark Richt sending hand-drawn portraits to recruits|
|Associate Editor - Wednesday, April 2, 2014 3:17 PM-||
Georgia head coach Mark Richt has a new recruiting method that he has been sending out to several Georgia high school prospects.
Richt has been mailing out his personal autograph with rather creepy hand drawn portraits of the recruits in Georgia uniforms.
All four high-profile prospects, Rashad Roundtree, Chuma Edoga, D’Andre Walker, and Roquan Smith depicted below are also potential Clemson targets.
How much farther will administrations push their marketing departments to get an edge in the ultra-competitive field of recruiting?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- 5-star DT to visit Clemson on Saturday
- WATCH: Feaster with impressive game on ESPNU
- Reeves discusses commitment to Clemson, star rankings
- Powell has huge game in 56-44 road win
- Clemson offers 4-star DT
- Xavier Kelly almost chose basketball over football
- WATCH: Cornell Powell's 87-yard kick return TD
- WATCH: Cooper discusses coming back from ACL injury
- WATCH: Early senior highlights for Tre Lamar