|Mark Richt sending hand-drawn portraits to recruits|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, April 2, 2014 3:17 PM-||
Georgia head coach Mark Richt has a new recruiting method that he has been sending out to several Georgia high school prospects.
Richt has been mailing out his personal autograph with rather creepy hand drawn portraits of the recruits in Georgia uniforms.
All four high-profile prospects, Rashad Roundtree, Chuma Edoga, D’Andre Walker, and Roquan Smith depicted below are also potential Clemson targets.
How much farther will administrations push their marketing departments to get an edge in the ultra-competitive field of recruiting?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- 4-star 2017 DE has Clemson in his top group
- Elite DE commits to Florida over Clemson
- Report: Clemson 2017 DE target to announce today
- WATCH: 2016 recruiting class "happy" to be in Clemson
- 4-star 2017 athlete visiting Clemson
- Clemson in top group for Elite 2017 ATH
- Clemson in top group for Tennessee DB
- Clemson offers 4-star 2017 forward
- Clemson in top four for 4-star 2017 DB