|Georgia WR says "Death Valley is Awesome"|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, April 11, 2014 11:17 AM||
Maysoe Wiley - WR
Height: 6-4 Weight: 190 Hometown: Adel, GA (Cook County HS) Class: 2016
TigerNet was able to interview the speedy 6-4 wide receiver and get his thoughts about his first visit to Tigertown.
"The campus is really nice and special," Wiley said. "Love the football field and Death valley is awesome. I've dreamed of visiting there."
The coaching staff was also highly regarded by Wiley.
"The coach staff is filled with a lot of great coaches and coaches who have coached great players in the past," Wiley said. "I know that they can work with me in any areas that I need to improve at."
Clemson's fast-paced and high scoring offense is something that Wiley was excited about.
"I love the offense and the different variety of plays they run out of the spread, loved seeing Sammy Watkins also."
Wiley talked about some of his traits as a football player for Cook County(HS).
"I run a 4.40 in the 40 and hope to improve it," Wiley said. "I can go up and get the ball but still perform like a smaller guy. I have really big hands, great burst of speed and change of direction."
Wiley has no offers yet at this point in his recruitment but has interest from several schools. He said there was a possibility for him to commit to Clemson if offered over the weekend.
As a side note, he also plays baseball for his high school team.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- 5-star DT to visit Clemson on Saturday
- Rahshuan Smith sets three official visits
- WATCH: Feaster with impressive game on ESPNU
- Reeves discusses commitment to Clemson, star rankings
- Clemson DB target sets announcement date
- Powell has huge game in 56-44 road win
- Xavier Kelly almost chose basketball over football
- 4-star SF to take official visit to Clemson
- Zerrick Cooper wins POTW award
- WATCH: Cooper discusses coming back from ACL injury