|Georgia WR says "Death Valley is Awesome"|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, April 11, 2014 11:17 AM||
Maysoe Wiley - WR
Height: 6-4 Weight: 190 Hometown: Adel, GA (Cook County HS) Class: 2016
2016 Georgia wide receiver Maysoe Wiley Maysoe Wiley
View Full Profile from Adel, GA will be visiting Clemson this weekend for Clemson's annual Spring football game.
TigerNet was able to interview the speedy 6-4 wide receiver and get his thoughts about his first visit to Tigertown.
"The campus is really nice and special," Wiley said. "Love the football field and Death valley is awesome. I've dreamed of visiting there."
The coaching staff was also highly regarded by Wiley.
"The coach staff is filled with a lot of great coaches and coaches who have coached great players in the past," Wiley said. "I know that they can work with me in any areas that I need to improve at."
Clemson's fast-paced and high scoring offense is something that Wiley was excited about.
"I love the offense and the different variety of plays they run out of the spread, loved seeing Sammy Watkins also."
Wiley talked about some of his traits as a football player for Cook County(HS).
"I run a 4.40 in the 40 and hope to improve it," Wiley said. "I can go up and get the ball but still perform like a smaller guy. I have really big hands, great burst of speed and change of direction."
Wiley has no offers yet at this point in his recruitment but has interest from several schools. He said there was a possibility for him to commit to Clemson if offered over the weekend.
As a side note, he also plays baseball for his high school team.
Check out his highlights here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- 4-star DB decommits from Clemson
- "Decision was mutual" between Briscoe and Clemson
- Clemson QB commit named POTY
- Nation's top CB to visit Clemson
- Former OL target commits to Ohio State
- Deon Cain Vs. Ray Ray McCloud in "Clemson Bound 2"
- Israel finishes prep career with six state records
- Photo Gallery - Clemson commits at GSU game
- Clemson commit receives his All-American jersey
- Friday night stats from Clemson commits