|Deshaun Watson injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, December 16, 2013 2:34 PM-||
Deshaun Watson - QB
Height: 6-3 Weight: 190 Hometown: Gainesville, GA (Gainesville HS) Class: 2014
|#16 Overall, #1 DualQB, #3 GA, 88 Grade||#31 Overall, #1 DualQB, #2 GA||#3 QB||#81 Overall, #2 DualQB, #6 GA, 96 Grade|
TigerNet spoke with a member of the Gainesville coaching staff and Clemson QB commitment Deshaun Watson received good news on his MRI results on Monday. The injury to his knee was a MCL sprain and will require no surgery. Watson hurt his knee in the closing minutes of Gainesville’s loss to Tucker in the Class AAAAA state semifinals.
Watson will just need 4-6 weeks of rehab which should mean he will be ready to go for Clemson's spring football practice.
Deshaun Watson finished his high school career with 13,077 career passing yards (state record) and 218 total touchdowns.
View more information on this prospect: TigerNet's Deshaun Watson Recruiting Profile
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Elite DE commits to Florida over Clemson
- Clemson WR target sets announcement date
- Report: Clemson 2017 DE target to announce today
- Clemson in top group for Elite 2017 ATH
- Right-handed power pitcher commits to Clemson
- Clemson in top group for Tennessee DB
- 4-star 2017 DE sets announcement date
- Clemson in top four for 4-star 2017 DB