|Deshaun Watson injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, December 16, 2013 2:34 PM||
Deshaun Watson - QB
Height: 6-3 Weight: 190 Hometown: Gainesville, GA (Gainesville HS) Class: 2014
|#16 Overall, #1 DualQB, #3 GA, 88 Grade||#31 Overall, #1 DualQB, #2 GA||#3 QB||#81 Overall, #2 DualQB, #6 GA, 96 Grade|
TigerNet spoke with a member of the Gainesville coaching staff and Clemson QB commitment Deshaun Watson received good news on his MRI results on Monday. The injury to his knee was a MCL sprain and will require no surgery. Watson hurt his knee in the closing minutes of Gainesville’s loss to Tucker in the Class AAAAA state semifinals.
Watson will just need 4-6 weeks of rehab which should mean he will be ready to go for Clemson's spring football practice.
Deshaun Watson finished his high school career with 13,077 career passing yards (state record) and 218 total touchdowns.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Feaster tweets about his Clemson commitment
- Clemson offers 4-star RB
- Clemson DT target sets announcement date, Tigers in final four
- Jake Venables gets his second offer
- 2016 RHP commits to Clemson
- Elite DE has Clemson in top group
- Clemson OL commit signs his financial aid agreement
- WATCH: Xavier Kelly - "I love all of the Clemson fans"
- 4-star LB has Clemson in his top group
- WATCH: Clemson class climbs due to ESPN 300 DE