|Deshaun Watson injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, December 16, 2013 2:34 PM||
Deshaun Watson - QB
Height: 6-3 Weight: 190 Hometown: Gainesville, GA (Gainesville HS) Class: 2014
|#16 Overall, #1 DualQB, #3 GA, 88 Grade||#31 Overall, #1 DualQB, #2 GA||#3 QB||#81 Overall, #2 DualQB, #6 GA, 96 Grade|
TigerNet spoke with a member of the Gainesville coaching staff and Clemson QB commitment Deshaun Watson received good news on his MRI results on Monday. The injury to his knee was a MCL sprain and will require no surgery. Watson hurt his knee in the closing minutes of Gainesville’s loss to Tucker in the Class AAAAA state semifinals.
Watson will just need 4-6 weeks of rehab which should mean he will be ready to go for Clemson's spring football practice.
Deshaun Watson finished his high school career with 13,077 career passing yards (state record) and 218 total touchdowns.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson QB target commits to Baylor
- Parker Boudreaux sets announcement date
- In-State LHP commits to Clemson
- Clemson WR target releases his top 5 schools
- Five Tigers named to latest ESPN 300 rankings
- 4-star LB to visit Clemson
- 4-star DE to visit Clemson this weekend
- 3 Tigers to play on ESPN High School Kickoff
- Clemson offers Florida DB
- Clemson offers 4-star guard