|Deshaun Watson injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, December 8, 2013 12:59 PM||
Deshaun Watson - QB
Height: 6-3 Weight: 190 Hometown: Gainesville, GA (Gainesville HS) Class: 2014
|#16 Overall, #1 DualQB, #3 GA, 88 Grade||#31 Overall, #1 DualQB, #2 GA||#3 QB||#81 Overall, #2 DualQB, #6 GA, 96 Grade|
Clemson QB commit Deshaun Watson Deshaun Watson
View Full Profile will undergo an MRI on Monday to determine how serious a knee injury he suffered in the Class AAAAA state semifinals.
“I think he has a slight sprain in his MCL ligament,” Miller [Gainesville head coach] said. “He went back in the game after he was hurt. He just couldn’t run as well. He’ll have an MRI done this week to make sure nothing else is wrong in there.”
Miller said the doctors don’t believe any ligaments are torn in Watson’s knee, although they won’t be for certain until looking at the results of the MRI.
“I just texted him, and he said he was feeling good,” Miller said.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- 4-star DT commits to Clemson
- Cooper throws 4 TDs in 1st game back from ACL injury
- Rahshuan Smith sets three official visits
- 4-star DT to take official visit to Clemson
- 4-star QB had great visit to Clemson
- Clemson DB target sets announcement date
- Clemson offers local basketball prospect
- WATCH: Nyles Pinckney commits to Clemson
- 4-star SF to take official visit to Clemson
- Zerrick Cooper wins POTW award