|Deshaun Watson injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, December 8, 2013 12:59 PM||
Deshaun Watson - QB
Height: 6-3 Weight: 190 Hometown: Gainesville, GA (Gainesville HS) Class: 2014
|#16 Overall, #1 DualQB, #3 GA, 88 Grade||#31 Overall, #1 DualQB, #2 GA||#3 QB||#81 Overall, #2 DualQB, #6 GA, 96 Grade|
Clemson QB commit Deshaun Watson Deshaun Watson
View Full Profile will undergo an MRI on Monday to determine how serious a knee injury he suffered in the Class AAAAA state semifinals.
“I think he has a slight sprain in his MCL ligament,” Miller [Gainesville head coach] said. “He went back in the game after he was hurt. He just couldn’t run as well. He’ll have an MRI done this week to make sure nothing else is wrong in there.”
Miller said the doctors don’t believe any ligaments are torn in Watson’s knee, although they won’t be for certain until looking at the results of the MRI.
“I just texted him, and he said he was feeling good,” Miller said.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Feaster runs 2nd fastest 100M in US
- Denzel Johnson changes announcement date
- Clemson OT target commits to Ole Miss
- 4-star DT commits to UGA
- Clemson OT target commits to Stanford
- Clemson DE target commits to Vols
- 4-star SF commits to Texas
- Clemson offers son of former NFL All-Pro
- Clemson offers 4-star RB
- Clemson offers NFL legacy