|Deshaun Watson injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, December 8, 2013 12:59 PM||
Deshaun Watson - QB
Height: 6-3 Weight: 190 Hometown: Gainesville, GA (Gainesville HS) Class: 2014
|#16 Overall, #1 DualQB, #3 GA, 88 Grade||#31 Overall, #1 DualQB, #2 GA||#3 QB||#81 Overall, #2 DualQB, #6 GA, 96 Grade|
Clemson QB commit Deshaun Watson Deshaun Watson
View Full Profile will undergo an MRI on Monday to determine how serious a knee injury he suffered in the Class AAAAA state semifinals.
“I think he has a slight sprain in his MCL ligament,” Miller [Gainesville head coach] said. “He went back in the game after he was hurt. He just couldn’t run as well. He’ll have an MRI done this week to make sure nothing else is wrong in there.”
Miller said the doctors don’t believe any ligaments are torn in Watson’s knee, although they won’t be for certain until looking at the results of the MRI.
“I just texted him, and he said he was feeling good,” Miller said.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- 4-star DE commits to Clemson
- Feaster tweets about his Clemson commitment
- Elite QB to announce on Monday, Clemson in final group
- Clemson in top group for Keyshawn Johnson Jr.
- Clemson DE target almost commits to Florida
- Clemson OT target commits to Ole Miss
- Clemson offers 4-star RB
- Jake Venables gets his second offer
- Clemson DT target sets announcement date, Tigers in final four
- WATCH: Will Xavier Kelly Land at Clemson