|Deshaun Watson injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, December 8, 2013 12:59 PM||
Deshaun Watson - QB
Height: 6-3 Weight: 190 Hometown: Gainesville, GA (Gainesville HS) Class: 2014
|#16 Overall, #1 DualQB, #3 GA, 88 Grade||#31 Overall, #1 DualQB, #2 GA||#3 QB||#81 Overall, #2 DualQB, #6 GA, 96 Grade|
Deshaun Watson Deshaun Watson
View Full Profile will undergo an MRI on Monday to determine how serious a knee injury he suffered in the Class AAAAA state semifinals.
“I think he has a slight sprain in his MCL ligament,” Miller [Gainesville head coach] said. “He went back in the game after he was hurt. He just couldn’t run as well. He’ll have an MRI done this week to make sure nothing else is wrong in there.”
Miller said the doctors don’t believe any ligaments are torn in Watson’s knee, although they won’t be for certain until looking at the results of the MRI.
“I just texted him, and he said he was feeling good,” Miller said.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- "Decision was mutual" between Briscoe and Clemson
- Nation's top CB to visit Clemson
- Clemson drops in latest ESPN recruiting rankings
- Clemson commit says visit was awesome
- Clemson offers LSU commit
- Clemson offers Virginia Tech 2015 commit
- Deon Cain Vs. Ray Ray McCloud in "Clemson Bound 2"
- Photo Gallery - Clemson commits at GSU game
- Friday night stats from Clemson commits
- WATCH: Mitch Hyatt discusses Clemson, his skill set, etc