|Deshaun Watson injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, December 8, 2013 12:59 PM||
Deshaun Watson - QB
Height: 6-3 Weight: 190 Hometown: Gainesville, GA (Gainesville HS) Class: 2014
|#16 Overall, #1 DualQB, #3 GA, 88 Grade||#31 Overall, #1 DualQB, #2 GA||#3 QB||#81 Overall, #2 DualQB, #6 GA, 96 Grade|
Deshaun Watson Deshaun Watson
View Full Profile will undergo an MRI on Monday to determine how serious a knee injury he suffered in the Class AAAAA state semifinals.
“I think he has a slight sprain in his MCL ligament,” Miller [Gainesville head coach] said. “He went back in the game after he was hurt. He just couldn’t run as well. He’ll have an MRI done this week to make sure nothing else is wrong in there.”
Miller said the doctors don’t believe any ligaments are torn in Watson’s knee, although they won’t be for certain until looking at the results of the MRI.
“I just texted him, and he said he was feeling good,” Miller said.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson adds 4-star DB commitment
- ESPN analyst tweets "All In!"
- PHOTO: McCloud, Cain at Wake Forest basketball game
- Feaster wins fastest man award at event
- WATCH: ESPN Analyst talks addition of Mark Fields
- Clemson offers first for 2018 LB
- Photo: Clemson commit with Dabo Swinney
- WATCH: Tavien Feaster junior highlights