|Deshaun Watson injury update|
|Sunday, December 8, 2013 12:59 PM-||
Deshaun Watson - QB
Height: 6-3 Weight: 190 Hometown: Gainesville, GA (Gainesville HS) Class: 2014
|#16 Overall, #1 DualQB, #3 GA, 88 Grade||#31 Overall, #1 DualQB, #2 GA||#3 QB||#81 Overall, #2 DualQB, #6 GA, 96 Grade|
Clemson QB commit Deshaun Watson Deshaun Watson
View Full Profile will undergo an MRI on Monday to determine how serious a knee injury he suffered in the Class AAAAA state semifinals.
“I think he has a slight sprain in his MCL ligament,” Miller [Gainesville head coach] said. “He went back in the game after he was hurt. He just couldn’t run as well. He’ll have an MRI done this week to make sure nothing else is wrong in there.”
Miller said the doctors don’t believe any ligaments are torn in Watson’s knee, although they won’t be for certain until looking at the results of the MRI.
“I just texted him, and he said he was feeling good,” Miller said.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Rashan Gary down to two schools
- 4-star safety commits to Clemson
- Offensive lineman flips to Clemson
- Nation's #2 CB commits to Clemson
- Tavien Feaster to have surgery
- Nation's #1 prospect commits to Michigan
- 4-star OL commits to Clemson
- Keyshawn Johnson Jr. sets his announcement timeline
- Clemson DB target commits to Miami
- In-state WR accepts walk-on position at Clemson