|DB commit signs his financial aid agreement|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, August 1, 2014 10:54 AM||
Van Smith - ATH/RB
Height: 6-0 Weight: 170 Hometown: Charlotte, NC (West Mecklenburg HS) Class: 2015
|#41 ATH, #18 NC, 80 Grade||#24 ATH, #12 NC||#20 S||#245 Overall, #23 ATH, #10 NC, 91 Grade|
2015 Clemson defensive back commit Van Smith has signed his financial aid agreement at his school on Friday.
Financial aid agreements are non-binding, but the school that receives such an agreement is allowed unlimited contact with the prospect. Also, the schools are allowed to talk about and/or promote these prospects as if they were already on campus.
Its Official Im A Clemson Tiger pic.twitter.com/wzixntst1e— VanDerekSmithll (@dukesmitt4) August 1, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- "Decision was mutual" between Briscoe and Clemson
- Nation's top CB to visit Clemson
- Clemson commit says visit was awesome
- Clemson drops in latest ESPN recruiting rankings
- Deon Cain Vs. Ray Ray McCloud in "Clemson Bound 2"
- Clemson offers LSU commit
- Photo Gallery - Clemson commits at GSU game
- Clemson offers Virginia Tech 2015 commit
- Friday night stats from Clemson commits
- WATCH: Mitch Hyatt discusses Clemson, his skill set, etc