|DB commit signs his financial aid agreement|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, August 1, 2014 10:54 AM||
Van Smith - DB/RB
Height: 6-0 Weight: 170 Hometown: Charlotte, NC (West Mecklenburg HS) Class: 2015
|#43 ATH, #16 NC, 80 Grade||#41 CB, #14 NC||#27 S, #1 NC S||#245 Overall, #23 ATH, #10 NC, 91 Grade|
2015 Clemson defensive back commit Van Smith has signed his financial aid agreement at his school on Friday.
Financial aid agreements are non-binding, but the school that receives such an agreement is allowed unlimited contact with the prospect. Also, the schools are allowed to talk about and/or promote these prospects as if they were already on campus.
Its Official Im A Clemson Tiger pic.twitter.com/wzixntst1e— VanDerekSmithll (@dukesmitt4) August 1, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- 4-star DE commits to Clemson
- Clemson in top group for Keyshawn Johnson Jr.
- Elite QB to announce on Monday, Clemson in final group
- Clemson DE target to announce on Friday
- Clemson OT target commits to Ole Miss
- Clemson DE target almost commits to Florida
- WATCH: Will Xavier Kelly Land at Clemson
- Elite OT to visit Clemson on Thursday
- Clemson in top group for 4-star OG
- 4-star DE to visit Clemson on Thursday