|Clemson in top two for Alabama CB|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, May 17, 2014 10:48 AM||
Maurice Smitherman - CB
Height: 5-11 Weight: 180 Hometown: Adamsville, AL (Minor HS) Class: 2015
|#32 CB||#34 CB, #12 AL, 89 Grade|
Clemson and Mississippi State are in the top two for 3-star defensive back Maurice Smitherman Maurice Smitherman
View Full Profile from Adamsville, Alabama according to his twitter account. He has also has high interest in Florida State and Georgia.
He was going to announce between the two schools this week but has changed his mind and will wait until his senior year.
He has offers from Arkansas, Baylor, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Maryland, Memphis, Miami, Mississippi, Mississippi State, N.C. State, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon, Penn State, Southern Miss, Tennessee, Texas A&M, UAB, UCLA, Washington St., West Virginia and Wisconsin.
He is the type of cornerback that you would use on an island alone on man coverage. He also reportedly has a 40 inch vertical and ran a 40 yard laser-timed 4.56.
My Top 2 schools: Clemson Mississippi State— Smitherman_Island (@Rise_then_Shine) May 15, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- 4-star DT commits to Clemson
- Cooper throws 4 TDs in 1st game back from ACL injury
- Rahshuan Smith sets three official visits
- 4-star DT to take official visit to Clemson
- 4-star QB had great visit to Clemson
- Clemson DB target sets announcement date
- Clemson offers local basketball prospect
- WATCH: Nyles Pinckney commits to Clemson
- 4-star SF to take official visit to Clemson
- Zerrick Cooper wins POTW award