|Clemson offers massive 7-5 center|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, July 24, 2014 10:29 PM||
Tacko Fall - C
Height: 7-5 Weight: 250 Hometown: Tavares, FL (Liberty Christian HS) Class: 2015
|#17 C, #10 FL, 82 Grade||NA||#178 Overall, #19 C, #16 FL, 88 Grade|
Clemson has offered 7-5 center Tacko Fall Tacko Fall
View Full Profile from Tavares, Florida according to multiple reports. He is originally from Senegal and has played competitive basketball only for one and a half years.
Fall says that he has not stopped growing and may grow up to two more inches in the next year or so. He has a 8 foot wingspan and wears a size 22 shoe. Another interesting tidbit is that Fall has to sleep in his bed diagonally at night.
During the 2013 season for Liberty Christian, he averaged 11.1 points, 5.0 rebounds and 1.3 blocks per game.
He has offers from Baylor, Clemson, Florida State, Kansas State, Purdue, Tennessee, Texas Tech, Tulsa, UTEP, Wake Forest, Xavier and others.
There will be more new offers are on the horizon for possibly the tallest high school basketball player in the United States.
Pic courtesy: Orlando Sentinel
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DB target decommits from SC
- 4-star OL commits to Clemson
- Clemson DB target to announce on Thursday
- Clemson OL target to announce on Friday
- Clemson commit wins defensive MVP of North-South game
- In-state outfielder commits to Clemson
- DB target signs with Virginia Tech
- Clemson WR commit gets All-Star invite
- Clemson DB target has Tigers in top group
- Tucker Israel finishes 2nd place in Mr. Football