|Clemson offers 1st for 2015 RB|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, December 13, 2013 12:31 PM||
Mikell Lands-Davis - RB
Height: 6-0 Weight: 205 Hometown: Douglasville, GA (Alexander HS) Class: 2015
|#56 RB, #71 GA, 77 Grade||#49 RB, #49 GA||#66 RB||#27 RB, #36 GA, 90 Grade|
Clemson offers Douglasville, GA running back Mikell Lands-Davs today. It was his first college offer.
In 2012, he rushed for 971 yards and 9 touchdowns and had 251 yards receiving and 2 touchdown catches. Also, had 730 return yards. He was named 1st-team All-county for those efforts.
He runs a 4.60 and has a 250 pound bench press, 375 squat, and 34 inch vertical.
Clemson just offered!!— Mikell Lands-Davis Mikell Lands-Davis
View Full Profile (@ayy_kell) December 13, 2013
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- 4-star DB decommits from Clemson
- "Decision was mutual" between Briscoe and Clemson
- Nation's top CB to visit Clemson
- Clemson QB commit named POTY
- Clemson commit says visit was awesome
- Deon Cain Vs. Ray Ray McCloud in "Clemson Bound 2"
- Photo Gallery - Clemson commits at GSU game
- Clemson commit receives his All-American jersey
- Friday night stats from Clemson commits
- WATCH: Mitch Hyatt discusses Clemson, his skill set, etc