|Clemson offers 1st for 2015 RB|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, December 13, 2013 12:31 PM-||
Mikell Lands-Davis - RB
Height: 6-0 Weight: 205 Hometown: Douglasville, GA (Alexander HS) Class: 2015
|#56 RB, #71 GA, 77 Grade||#49 RB, #49 GA||#66 RB||#27 RB, #36 GA, 90 Grade|
Clemson offers Douglasville, GA running back Mikell Lands-Davs today. It was his first college offer.
In 2012, he rushed for 971 yards and 9 touchdowns and had 251 yards receiving and 2 touchdown catches. Also, had 730 return yards. He was named 1st-team All-county for those efforts.
He runs a 4.60 and has a 250 pound bench press, 375 squat, and 34 inch vertical.
Clemson just offered!!— Mikell Lands-Davis Mikell Lands-Davis
View Full Profile (@ayy_kell) December 13, 2013
View more information on this prospect: TigerNet's Mikell Lands-Davis Recruiting Profile
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- 4-star 2017 DE has Clemson in his top group
- Elite DE commits to Florida over Clemson
- Report: Clemson 2017 DE target to announce today
- WATCH: 2016 recruiting class "happy" to be in Clemson
- 4-star 2017 athlete visiting Clemson
- Clemson offers 4-star 2017 forward
- Clemson in top group for Elite 2017 ATH
- Clemson in top group for Tennessee DB
- Clemson in top four for 4-star 2017 DB