Clemson in top group for Elite DE
|2017-07-11 14:31:37.0- -||
Height: 6-4 Weight: 214 Hometown: Rome, GA (Rome HS) Class: 2018
#58 Overall, #7 DE, #9 GA
#74 Overall, #4 DE, #9 GA
#84 Overall, #3 LB, #2 GA LB
#40 Overall, #2 OLB, #5 GA
4-star 2018 defensive end Adam Anderson from Rome, GA (Rome HS) announced his top group of schools on Tuesday and had Clemson on the list.
"My top 5 not in any order," Anderson posted. "Giving each one another look before my final commitment."
Anderson had a final group of Alabama, Florida, Clemson, Tennessee, and Georgia after his recent de-commitment from LSU. He also de-committed from in-state Georgia back in 2016.
He has been invited to the 2018 U.S. Army All-American game.
my top 5 not in any order Giving each one another look before my final commitment.— Adam Anderson (@AdanAnderson5) July 11, 2017
View more information on this prospect: TigerNet's Adam Anderson Recruiting Profile
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Xavier Thomas responds to decommitment rumors
- Xavier Thomas takes jab at South Carolina
- WATCH: 5-star commit Trevor Lawrence featured on NFL Network
- Father of Xavier Thomas details his son's recruitment
- WATCH: Exclusive interview with 5-star Jackson Carman
- Clemson commit highlights: Kendrick named among ‘best’ prospects