Clemson in top group for 4-star WR
|2017-04-19 19:46:29.0- -||
Height: 6-2 Weight: 175 Hometown: Cary, NC (Green Hope HS) Class: 2018
#79 WR, #15 NC
#87 Overall, #15 WR, #4 NC
#24 Overall, #6 WR, #1 NC WR
#9 Overall, #3 WR, #2 NC
4-star 2018 athlete Jordyn Adams from Cary, N.C. (Green Hope HS) announced his top five schools on his Twitter account on Wednesday night and Alabama, Clemson, LSU, North Carolina, and Ohio State made the cut for his services.
Adams was offered by Clemson as a wide receiver in football and was in attendance for the 2016 Dabo Swinney Football camp.
The 6-2, 175 pounder is the son of former South Carolina defensive line coach Deke Adams, who spent three years with the Gamecocks and is currently at East Carolina.
He has national offers from Alabama, Clemson, East Carolina, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Southern Miss, TCU, Tulane, Virginia Tech, and Wake Forest.
In 2016, he has passed for 1,880 yards and 17 touchdowns while rushing for 514 yards and eight scores.
??5?? .... no order! pic.twitter.com/lwRQJQL7tb— J2 (@jordynadams10) April 19, 2017
View more information on this prospect: TigerNet's Jordyn Adams Recruiting Profile
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Xavier Thomas responds to decommitment rumors
- Xavier Thomas takes jab at South Carolina
- WATCH: 5-star commit Trevor Lawrence featured on NFL Network
- Father of Xavier Thomas details his son's recruitment
- WATCH: Exclusive interview with 5-star Jackson Carman
- Clemson commit highlights: Kendrick named among ‘best’ prospects