Clemson commit gets offer from Alabama
|2015-03-17 16:29:17.0- -||
Height: 6-4 Weight: 230 Hometown: Argyle, TX (Argyle HS) Class: 2016
Clemson 2016 tight end commit J.C. ChalkJ.C. Chalk
View Full Profile has received an offer from Alabama on Tuesday afternoon. TigerNet confirmed the offer with Chalk soon after he received the news from the Crimson Tide coaching staff.
The Tigers offered on 4/30/14 and he committed on 6/11/14 at the Dabo Swinney Football Camp. He was the first Clemson commit for the 2016 recruiting class.
Tavien Feaster, T.J. Chase, Zerrick Cooper, Sean Pollard, Jamie Skalski and Cornell Powell have all committed to the Tigers since Chalk's verbal.
As a junior, he had 34 catches for 460 yards and seven touchdowns. In 2013, he had 7 catches for 90 yards. His main position is tight end but he lines up outside as a wide receiver during certain offensive packages.
He is also a standout basketball player for Argyle high school.
An interesting side note - he is the grandson of former Texas A&M and Alabama head coach Gene Stallings.
Can't wait to be back in Clemson next Friday????— JC Chalk (@JCChalk) March 18, 2015
View more information on this prospect: TigerNet's J.C. Chalk Recruiting Profile
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Xavier Thomas responds to decommitment rumors
- Xavier Thomas takes jab at South Carolina
- WATCH: 5-star commit Trevor Lawrence featured on NFL Network
- Father of Xavier Thomas details his son's recruitment
- WATCH: Exclusive interview with 5-star Jackson Carman
- Clemson commit highlights: Kendrick named among ‘best’ prospects