|4-star LB has Clemson in his top group|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, June 29, 2014 10:37 AM||
Jahvoni Simmons - LB
Height: 6-1 Weight: 225 Hometown: Virginia Beach, VA (Ocean Lakes HS) Class: 2015
|#156 Overall, #4 ILB, #8 VA, 82 Grade||#4 ILB, #105 Overall, #6 VA||#4 MLB, 98 Grade||#18 ILB, #16 VA, 88 Grade|
4-star inside linebacker Jahvoni Simmons Jahvoni Simmons
Virginia Beach, VA
View Full Profile from Virginia Beach, VA has Clemson in his top group according to his twitter account.
His top group consists of - Alabama, Clemson, Georgia Tech, Miami, N.C. State, Ohio State, Oregon, Tennessee, Virginia and Wisconsin.
He has offers from Alabama, Clemson, Georgia Tech, Illinois, James Madison, Kentucky, Miami, Michigan State, North Carolina, N.C. State, Ohio State, Old Dominion, Oregon, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Tennessee, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Wisconsin and West Virginia. Clemson offered on 1/14/14.
As a junior, he had 125 tackles and 4 interceptions. As a sophomore, he had 157 tackles with 23 for loss and two sacks.
Back in April, he told Bleacher Report about his visit to Clemson: "the Clemson visit was great. That team is on the rise and just won the Orange Bowl. The coaching staff really knows the game of football. Coach (Dabo) Swinney and (defensive coordinator/linebackers coach) Brent Venables are excellent coaches."
Simmons visited Clemson in March for a junior day but would like to come for a visit to see the game day atmosphere.
Here it is pic.twitter.com/Tqcelbc5J4— Big Guwap (@J_Simmons22) June 28, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- 4-star DB decommits from Clemson
- "Decision was mutual" between Briscoe and Clemson
- Clemson QB commit named POTY
- Former OL target commits to Ohio State
- Nation's top CB to visit Clemson
- Deon Cain runs wild in 42-25 playoff victory
- Israel finishes prep career with six state records
- Deon Cain Vs. Ray Ray McCloud in "Clemson Bound 2"
- Clemson commit receives his All-American jersey
- Photo Gallery - Clemson commits at GSU game