|NCAA trying to stop multiple scholarship agreements|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, January 14, 2014 4:31 PM||
Josh Malone - WR
Height: 6-5 Weight: 190 Hometown: Gallatin, TN (Station Camp HS) Class: 2014
|#48 Overall, #6 WR, #1 TN, 84 Grade||#3 WR, #30 Overall, #2 TN||#10 WR||#75 Overall, #9 WR, #2 TN, 96 Grade|
NCAA officials have met this week to try to stop prospects from signing scholarship agreements with more than one school.
The current rule lets recruits sign financial agreements with more than one school and then they to pick one later in their recruiting process.
One example of this is a recent Tennessee commitment Josh Malone Josh Malone
View Full Profile who signed financial agreements with Clemson, Florida State, Georgia, and Tennessee.
Clemson coach Dabo Swinney described it as "troubling" to watch prospects sign with multiple programs.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson OT target commits to Stanford
- Clemson offers son of former NFL All-Pro
- 4-star SF commits to Texas
- Clemson offers NFL legacy
- Clemson offers 4-star RB
- Clemson offers 4-star DE
- Clemson offers teammate of T.J. Chase
- Clemson offers Florida DB
- Denzel Johnson signs scholarship papers with Clemson
- WATCH: Denzel Johnson signs with Clemson