|NCAA trying to stop multiple scholarship agreements|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, January 14, 2014 4:31 PM||
Josh Malone - WR
Height: 6-5 Weight: 190 Hometown: Gallatin, TN (Station Camp HS) Class: 2014
|#48 Overall, #6 WR, #1 TN, 84 Grade||#3 WR, #30 Overall, #2 TN||#10 WR||#75 Overall, #9 WR, #2 TN, 96 Grade|
NCAA officials have met this week to try to stop prospects from signing scholarship agreements with more than one school.
The current rule lets recruits sign financial agreements with more than one school and then they to pick one later in their recruiting process.
One example of this is a recent Tennessee commitment Josh Malone Josh Malone
View Full Profile who signed financial agreements with Clemson, Florida State, Georgia, and Tennessee.
Clemson coach Dabo Swinney described it as "troubling" to watch prospects sign with multiple programs.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DB target decommits from SC
- 4-star OL commits to Clemson
- Clemson DB target to announce on Thursday
- Clemson OL target to announce on Friday
- Clemson commit wins defensive MVP of North-South game
- In-state outfielder commits to Clemson
- DB target signs with Virginia Tech
- Clemson WR commit gets All-Star invite
- Clemson DB target has Tigers in top group
- Tucker Israel finishes 2nd place in Mr. Football