|DB target decommits from Florida|
|Associate Editor - Monday, July 28, 2014 1:12 PM-||
Marcus Lewis - DB/WR
Height: 6-2 Weight: 180 Hometown: Washington, DC (Gonzaga HS) Class: 2015
|#152 Overall, #9 S, #2 DC, 82 Grade||#8 CB, #84 Overall, #2 DC||#25 CB||#154 Overall, #17 ATH, #2 DC, 93 Grade|
4-star defensive back and former Clemson target Marcus Lewis has decommitted from Florida according to his twitter account.
Lewis had planned to enroll early at Florida in January but has decided to look at other schools. Ole Miss, Miami, Kentucky, Clemson and Baylor are some of the schools that are on his radar.
Lewis had offers from Baylor, Boston College, Clemson, Florida State, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Miami, Michigan, Michigan State, North Carolina, North Carolina State, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oregon, Penn State, Rutgers, Syracuse, Temple, Tennessee, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, Washington State, West Virginia, and others.
Clemson offered back on 5/23/13.
I am officially announcing my decommitment from the University of Florida. I am grateful for the opportunity the university granted me.— Marcus Lewis (@THE_NUMERO_UNO) July 28, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- 5-star DT to visit Clemson on Saturday
- WATCH: Feaster with impressive game on ESPNU
- Powell has huge game in 56-44 road win
- Clemson offers 4-star DT
- Nyles Pinckney signs FAA with Clemson
- Xavier Kelly almost chose basketball over football
- WATCH: Cornell Powell's 87-yard kick return TD
- WATCH: Early senior highlights for Tre Lamar
- WATCH: Cooper discusses coming back from ACL injury