|DB target decommits from Florida|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, July 28, 2014 1:12 PM||
Marcus Lewis - DB/WR
Height: 6-2 Weight: 180 Hometown: Washington, DC (Gonzaga HS) Class: 2015
|#152 Overall, #9 S, #2 DC, 82 Grade||#8 CB, #84 Overall, #2 DC||#25 CB||#154 Overall, #17 ATH, #2 DC, 93 Grade|
4-star defensive back and former Clemson target Marcus Lewis has decommitted from Florida according to his twitter account.
Lewis had planned to enroll early at Florida in January but has decided to look at other schools. Ole Miss, Miami, Kentucky, Clemson and Baylor are some of the schools that are on his radar.
Lewis had offers from Baylor, Boston College, Clemson, Florida State, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Miami, Michigan, Michigan State, North Carolina, North Carolina State, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oregon, Penn State, Rutgers, Syracuse, Temple, Tennessee, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, Washington State, West Virginia, and others.
Clemson offered back on 5/23/13.
I am officially announcing my decommitment from the University of Florida. I am grateful for the opportunity the university granted me.— Marcus Lewis (@THE_NUMERO_UNO) July 28, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Elite DE picks Clemson
- Clemson DB target decommits from SC
- Clemson DB target to announce on Thursday
- Clemson commit wins defensive MVP of North-South game
- Clemson OL target to announce on Friday
- In-state outfielder commits to Clemson
- Clemson WR commit gets All-Star invite
- Tucker Israel finishes 2nd place in Mr. Football
- DB target signs with Virginia Tech
- Photo: Swinney visits Clemson TE commit