|Clemson in top two for Alabama CB|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, May 17, 2014 10:48 AM||
Maurice Smitherman - CB
Height: 5-11 Weight: 180 Hometown: Adamsville, AL (Minor HS) Class: 2015
|#32 CB||#34 CB, #12 AL, 89 Grade|
Clemson and Mississippi State are in the top two for 3-star defensive back Maurice Smitherman Maurice Smitherman
View Full Profile from Adamsville, Alabama according to his twitter account. He has also has high interest in Florida State and Georgia.
He was going to announce between the two schools this week but has changed his mind and will wait until his senior year.
He has offers from Arkansas, Baylor, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Maryland, Memphis, Miami, Mississippi, Mississippi State, N.C. State, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon, Penn State, Southern Miss, Tennessee, Texas A&M, UAB, UCLA, Washington St., West Virginia and Wisconsin.
He is the type of cornerback that you would use on an island alone on man coverage. He also reportedly has a 40 inch vertical and ran a 40 yard laser-timed 4.56.
Check out his junior season highlights here
My Top 2 schools: Clemson Mississippi State— Smitherman_Island (@Rise_then_Shine) May 15, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- 4-star DB decommits from Clemson
- "Decision was mutual" between Briscoe and Clemson
- Clemson QB commit named POTY
- Nation's top CB to visit Clemson
- Former OL target commits to Ohio State
- Deon Cain Vs. Ray Ray McCloud in "Clemson Bound 2"
- Israel finishes prep career with six state records
- Photo Gallery - Clemson commits at GSU game
- Clemson commit receives his All-American jersey
- Friday night stats from Clemson commits