|Clemson baseball picks up new commit|
|by Nikki Hood - Staff Writer - Sunday, March 23, 2014 8:45 PM||
Coan McAlpine - LHP
Height: 6-4 Weight: 210 Hometown: Hickory, NC (Hickory HS) Class: 2014
The Clemson baseball team recently picked up a commitment from 2014 left-handed pitcher Coan McAlpine out of Hickory (NC).
Mcalpine is a fourth generation Tiger and is rated as the No. 2 LHP in the state of North Carolina and was named First Team All-Atlantic Region by Perfect Game.
Story to follow.
|Send Feedback to Nikki Hood: Email | Comment||
- Clemson QB target commits to Baylor
- Parker Boudreaux sets announcement date
- In-State LHP commits to Clemson
- Clemson WR target releases his top 5 schools
- Five Tigers named to latest ESPN 300 rankings
- 4-star LB to visit Clemson
- 4-star DE to visit Clemson this weekend
- 3 Tigers to play on ESPN High School Kickoff
- Clemson offers Florida DB
- Clemson offers 4-star guard