|Zac Brooks injury update|
|Monday, November 25, 2013 12:06 PM-||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris said on Monday that he believes running back Zac BrooksZac Brooks
So. Running Back
#24 6-1, 185
View Full Profile will be dressed and available for the South Carolina game on Saturday, but he doesn't know yet how much Brooks will be able to play if at all.
Brooks reinjured his shoulder against the Citadel and will require surgery after the season to fully correct the problem.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft