|Zac Brooks injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, November 25, 2013 12:06 PM||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris said on Monday that he believes running back Zac BrooksZac Brooks
So. Running Back
#24 6-1, 185
View Full Profile will be dressed and available for the South Carolina game on Saturday, but he doesn't know yet how much Brooks will be able to play if at all.
Brooks reinjured his shoulder against the Citadel and will require surgery after the season to fully correct the problem.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"