|Zac Brooks injury update|
|Monday, November 25, 2013 12:06 PM-||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris said on Monday that he believes running back Zac BrooksZac Brooks
So. Running Back
#24 6-1, 185
View Full Profile will be dressed and available for the South Carolina game on Saturday, but he doesn't know yet how much Brooks will be able to play if at all.
Brooks reinjured his shoulder against the Citadel and will require surgery after the season to fully correct the problem.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: The Tigers does viral dance "JuJu on Dat Beat"
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win