|Zac Brooks injury update|
|Monday, November 25, 2013 12:06 PM-||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris said on Monday that he believes running back Zac BrooksZac Brooks
So. Running Back
#24 6-1, 185
View Full Profile will be dressed and available for the South Carolina game on Saturday, but he doesn't know yet how much Brooks will be able to play if at all.
Brooks reinjured his shoulder against the Citadel and will require surgery after the season to fully correct the problem.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Auburn
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Swinney goes undercover as Fred from Albuquerque
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament