|Zac Brooks injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, November 25, 2013 12:06 PM||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris said on Monday that he believes running back Zac BrooksZac Brooks
So. Running Back
#24 6-1, 185
View Full Profile will be dressed and available for the South Carolina game on Saturday, but he doesn't know yet how much Brooks will be able to play if at all.
Brooks reinjured his shoulder against the Citadel and will require surgery after the season to fully correct the problem.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"