|Xavier Brewer supports Sammy Watkins|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, May 4, 2012 1:31 PM||
"As inexcusable as the situation was, it kills me how ignorant some people are. In a matter of months you worship an 18 year old kid because of his ability to play a game then destroy him for making a mistake. I guess some of you are perfect and never messed up but i know Sammy is a very good person that loves his family, teammates and school. I just want some of you people to fix the skeletons in your own closet before you go judging a TEENAGER, and MOST of all pray for him that he learns from this mistake and ends up being a light to others out of this situation."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI