|Woolford ranked #73 all-time Chicago Bear|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, June 27, 2014 9:35 AM||
The Fansided Chicago Bears' website released its top 100 Chicago Bears of all-time and has former Clemson defensive back Donnell Woolford as the 73rd best player to ever don the uniform.
He was selected out of Clemson with the 11th overall pick in the 1989 NFL draft.
Woolford played for the Bears for 8 seasons, starting every game he suited up for and playing at a Pro Bowl level for most of his time with the team. He made 532 tackles and intercepted 32 passes during his time with the Bears. His 32 interceptions was a Bears record until Charles Tillman broke it in 2012. To Woolford’s credit it took him 18 fewer games to get to 32 picks than it did Tillman.
Just for fun, here is Donnell Woolford singing the 7th inning stretch at a Cubs game.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- Howard's Rock ranked #3 CFB Tradition