|Woolford ranked #73 all-time Chicago Bear|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-06-27 09:35:50.0-||
The Fansided Chicago Bears' website released its top 100 Chicago Bears of all-time and has former Clemson defensive back Donnell Woolford as the 73rd best player to ever don the uniform.
He was selected out of Clemson with the 11th overall pick in the 1989 NFL draft.
Woolford played for the Bears for 8 seasons, starting every game he suited up for and playing at a Pro Bowl level for most of his time with the team. He made 532 tackles and intercepted 32 passes during his time with the Bears. His 32 interceptions was a Bears record until Charles Tillman broke it in 2012. To Woolford’s credit it took him 18 fewer games to get to 32 picks than it did Tillman.
Just for fun, here is Donnell Woolford singing the 7th inning stretch at a Cubs game.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State