|Willard receives medal from Congressional Medal of Honor Society|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, May 7, 2014 9:50 AM||
Former Clemson linebacker Jonathan "Tig" Willard has been honored as a finalist for the 2014 Citizen Service Before Self Honors.
Last year, Willard on his way to the Titans' training camp, saved a family on the highway when their car was about to be engulfed in flames.
Instagram description: Just received a letter and medal from The Congressional Medal of Honor Society of the United States of America that I am a top 20 finalist. I never expected any of this. I give all the glory to The Lord, without him I am nothing. Thanks #WWTD #congressional #MedalOfHonor #wwtd
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"