|Willard receives medal from Congressional Medal of Honor Society|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, May 7, 2014 9:50 AM-||
Former Clemson linebacker Jonathan "Tig" Willard has been honored as a finalist for the 2014 Citizen Service Before Self Honors.
Last year, Willard on his way to the Titans' training camp, saved a family on the highway when their car was about to be engulfed in flames.
Instagram description: Just received a letter and medal from The Congressional Medal of Honor Society of the United States of America that I am a top 20 finalist. I never expected any of this. I give all the glory to The Lord, without him I am nothing. Thanks #WWTD #congressional #MedalOfHonor #wwtd
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson