|Willard receives medal from Congressional Medal of Honor Society|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, May 7, 2014 9:50 AM||
Former Clemson linebacker Jonathan "Tig" Willard has been honored as a finalist for the 2014 Citizen Service Before Self Honors.
Last year, Willard on his way to the Titans' training camp, saved a family on the highway when their car was about to be engulfed in flames.
Instagram description: Just received a letter and medal from The Congressional Medal of Honor Society of the United States of America that I am a top 20 finalist. I never expected any of this. I give all the glory to The Lord, without him I am nothing. Thanks #WWTD #congressional #MedalOfHonor #wwtd
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- TBT: William Perry on David Letterman Show
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies