|Willard receives medal from Congressional Medal of Honor Society|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, May 7, 2014 9:50 AM-||
Former Clemson linebacker Jonathan "Tig" Willard has been honored as a finalist for the 2014 Citizen Service Before Self Honors.
Last year, Willard on his way to the Titans' training camp, saved a family on the highway when their car was about to be engulfed in flames.
Instagram description: Just received a letter and medal from The Congressional Medal of Honor Society of the United States of America that I am a top 20 finalist. I never expected any of this. I give all the glory to The Lord, without him I am nothing. Thanks #WWTD #congressional #MedalOfHonor #wwtd
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"