|Willard receives medal from Congressional Medal of Honor Society|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, May 7, 2014 9:50 AM-||
Former Clemson linebacker Jonathan "Tig" Willard has been honored as a finalist for the 2014 Citizen Service Before Self Honors.
Last year, Willard on his way to the Titans' training camp, saved a family on the highway when their car was about to be engulfed in flames.
Instagram description: Just received a letter and medal from The Congressional Medal of Honor Society of the United States of America that I am a top 20 finalist. I never expected any of this. I give all the glory to The Lord, without him I am nothing. Thanks #WWTD #congressional #MedalOfHonor #wwtd
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Auburn
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Swinney goes undercover as Fred from Albuquerque
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus