|Will Watson win ACC Offensive Rookie of the Year?|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, June 12, 2014 9:13 AM||
ESPN's Matt Fortuna has released his top four ACC rookies that might win the upcoming offensive rookie of the year for the conference. The following players were included - Kevin Olsen, Mitch Trubisky, Deshaun WatsonDeshaun Watson
#4 6-3, 190
View Full Profile and Elijah Hood.
Another quarterback, you say? Well, let's face it: No one gets the opportunities to impact games the way signal-callers do. Watson, unlike the previous two quarterbacks mentioned, is an actual true freshman, having enrolled this spring. Chad KellyChad Kelly
RS So. Quarterback
#11 6-2, 210
View Full Profile's dismissal from the team made Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 205
View Full Profile the starter for Week 1, but it's clear Watson -- ESPN's No. 1 dual-threat quarterback in the 2014 class -- is the future of the program. How soon that future comes could determine his contention for rookie of the year honors.
Watson is currently in second place in the ESPN SportsNation Poll at 23% of the votes.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Official TigerNet iPhone App Released
- Clemson ranked in Athlon's Top 25 Preseason Poll