|Will to Lead Campaign surpasses $800 million|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, July 2, 2014 9:46 AM-||
Video description: The Will to Lead Campaign has reached an incredible milestone thanks to you. To date, those who value what a Clemson education means, have raised and donated $800 million towards our goal of $1 billion. Thanks to the generosity of many, and more to come, we are on track to meet our goal by 2016 so that we ensure that our students leave Clemson with a will to lead as leaders in their future endeavors. We need your continued support to finish strong. Your gift helps Clemson today, will help Clemson tomorrow and will ensure Clemson forever.
Video courtesy: Clemson University Youtube channel
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Beer wins National Player of the Year award
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- Jeff Scott tweets out tour of new football complex
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game