TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 132k members and 20M forum posts.
|Will to Lead Campaign surpasses $800 million|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-07-02 09:46:10.0-||
Video description: The Will to Lead Campaign has reached an incredible milestone thanks to you. To date, those who value what a Clemson education means, have raised and donated $800 million towards our goal of $1 billion. Thanks to the generosity of many, and more to come, we are on track to meet our goal by 2016 so that we ensure that our students leave Clemson with a will to lead as leaders in their future endeavors. We need your continued support to finish strong. Your gift helps Clemson today, will help Clemson tomorrow and will ensure Clemson forever.
Video courtesy: Clemson University Youtube channel
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- Report: Muschamp says 'Game On' after Clemson wins title
- Clemson RB to transfer
- WATCH: Clemson's epic tribute video for Dabo Swinney
- First Look: Coca-Cola commemorative Clemson Championship can
- WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1
- Church sign quotes Dabo Swinney
- WATCH: Boulware's emotional speech at Clemson's Championship celebration
- Bryant: "I know I'm on my last chance"
- WATCH: Epic Clemson song "It's Natty time"