TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 133k members and 21M forum posts.
|Will to Lead Campaign surpasses $800 million|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-07-02 09:46:10.0-||
Video description: The Will to Lead Campaign has reached an incredible milestone thanks to you. To date, those who value what a Clemson education means, have raised and donated $800 million towards our goal of $1 billion. Thanks to the generosity of many, and more to come, we are on track to meet our goal by 2016 so that we ensure that our students leave Clemson with a will to lead as leaders in their future endeavors. We need your continued support to finish strong. Your gift helps Clemson today, will help Clemson tomorrow and will ensure Clemson forever.
Video courtesy: Clemson University Youtube channel
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- C.J. Spiller signs with AFC team
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- WATCH: Jim Phillips calls Renfrow's game-winning TD
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Clemson Tiger Paw at 2017 Daytona 500
- Photo: Billboard tribute for Bert Henderson
- Report: Bucs tender Adam Humphries
- WATCH: Deshaun Watson documentary "One Shot"