|Will to Lead Campaign surpasses $800 million|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, July 2, 2014 9:46 AM||
Video description: The Will to Lead Campaign has reached an incredible milestone thanks to you. To date, those who value what a Clemson education means, have raised and donated $800 million towards our goal of $1 billion. Thanks to the generosity of many, and more to come, we are on track to meet our goal by 2016 so that we ensure that our students leave Clemson with a will to lead as leaders in their future endeavors. We need your continued support to finish strong. Your gift helps Clemson today, will help Clemson tomorrow and will ensure Clemson forever.
Video courtesy: Clemson University Youtube channel
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"