|Will Alexander win ACC Defensive Rookie of the Year?|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, June 13, 2014 8:49 AM-||
ESPN's Matt Fortuna has released his top four ACC rookies that might win the upcoming defensive rookie of the year for the conference. The following players were included - MacKensie Alexander, Andre Brown, Quin Blanding and Keith Bryant.
The No. 2 cornerback and No. 4 player overall in the Class of 2013, Alexander was forced to redshirt last season after suffering a groin injury in fall camp. The five-star prospect might have been good enough to start from Day 1, but he should get that chance this fall on a defense that might be as good as any in the league. A veteran line up front should only create more opportunities for Alexander to make a name for himself early.
Alexander is currently in 1st place in the ESPN SportsNation Poll at 36% of the votes.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: The Tigers does viral dance "JuJu on Dat Beat"
- Clemson to enforce safety measures after football games
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win
- ESPN: Clemson's narrow win raises red flags