|Will Alexander win ACC Defensive Rookie of the Year?|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, June 13, 2014 8:49 AM-||
ESPN's Matt Fortuna has released his top four ACC rookies that might win the upcoming defensive rookie of the year for the conference. The following players were included - MacKensie Alexander, Andre Brown, Quin Blanding and Keith Bryant.
The No. 2 cornerback and No. 4 player overall in the Class of 2013, Alexander was forced to redshirt last season after suffering a groin injury in fall camp. The five-star prospect might have been good enough to start from Day 1, but he should get that chance this fall on a defense that might be as good as any in the league. A veteran line up front should only create more opportunities for Alexander to make a name for himself early.
Alexander is currently in 1st place in the ESPN SportsNation Poll at 36% of the votes.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts