|Where did your journey to Clemson start? Leave your mark.|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, August 27, 2014 10:52 AM-||
A current Clemson University project wants to show the geographic diversity of the Clemson family on Google Maps. The idea is that students, faculty, parents, staff and alumni would all begin mapping themselves using these instructions in this social media campaign. The more engagement, the better the map.
Please take a moment to visit Google Maps and add your information to the map.
1. Go to: Google Maps
2. Log in to your Google account (If you don’t have a Google account, tweet your info with the #ClemsonFamily hashtag.)
3. Find your hometown.
4. Click the Add Marker icon and then click on your hometown. (For privacy reasons, please do not pin your exact address.)
5. Rename the location pin with your first initial, last name, and class, or status like staff, faculty, Mom, Dad, etc.
6. Once you've added your marker, make sure to make it purple by hovering over your marker in the left menu and opening the color palette.
7. Share with your fellow Tigers! (Perhaps something like: From your hometown to Clemson. Leave your mark! Details @ Google Maps #ClemsonFamily or Where did your journey to Clemson start? Leave your mark. Details @ Google Maps #ClemsonFamily
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win
- ESPN: Clemson's narrow win raises red flags