|Wednesday's Clemson Football Practice Report|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Wednesday, September 3, 2014 7:47 PM||
Fr. Wide Receiver
#17 6-1, 186
View Full Profile is no longer with the team. Priester, who entered Clemson in January as a true freshman, played on special teams in the opener against Georgia.
“Kyrin Priester has been dismissed from the team for an attitude that is not acceptable to our standards,” said Swinney.
Swinney also said after practice that graduate cornerback Martin JenkinsMartin Jenkins
RS Sr. Cornerback
#14 5-9, 185
View Full Profile was doubtful for Saturday’s game against South Carolina State due to an ankle injury. Jenkins scored his only career touchdown against South Carolina State last year on a 52-yard interception return.
Clemson’s head coach said the Tigers have had a good week of practice so far. “It has been a good Tuesday and Wednesday practice. We have had their attention. Last year we made a lot of mistakes against Georgia, but we won the game and it was hard to get their attention. I looked in my notes from last year and I wrote that we had a bad practice on Tuesday.
“This year we have had two good practices after playing Georgia.”
Swinney also said that he is looking forward to the return of David BeasleyDavid Beasley
RS Sr. Offensive Guard
#68 6-4, 323
View Full Profile, Corey CrawfordCorey Crawford
Sr. Defensive End
#93 6-5, 276
View Full Profile and Garry PetersGarry Peters
RS Sr. Cornerback
#26 6-0, 194
View Full Profile who were suspended for the season opener. “They have had a good week of practice and had a good attitude. They have had a good attitude through this process.” All three will see significant playing time on Saturday.
Swinney finished his meeting with the media by talking about senior Grady JarrettGrady Jarrett
Sr. Defensive Tackle
#50 6-1, 290
View Full Profile. “If all the players were like Grady Jarrett I would be out here in a rocking chair, just watching. “
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover