|Watson to wear No. 4 with Steve Fuller's permission|
|Wednesday, March 5, 2014 9:30 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said after practice that freshman quaterback Deshaun WatsonDeshaun Watson
#4 6-3, 190
View Full Profile, with Fuller’s permission, will wear number-four this season. His jersey will also include a logo with “Steve Fuller #4” on it. “I talked with Steve about this last May when we played golf together at the Chick-fil-A Tournament.
“He was on board with it. The logo will bring attention to Steve’s great career. We are talking about someone who was a first-team Academic All-American and a third-team AP All-American on the field. What a standard he set.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover