|Watson to wear No. 4 with Steve Fuller's permission|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, March 5, 2014 9:30 PM||
Dabo Swinney said after practice that freshman quaterback Deshaun WatsonDeshaun Watson
#4 6-3, 190
View Full Profile, with Fuller’s permission, will wear number-four this season. His jersey will also include a logo with “Steve Fuller #4” on it. “I talked with Steve about this last May when we played golf together at the Chick-fil-A Tournament.
“He was on board with it. The logo will bring attention to Steve’s great career. We are talking about someone who was a first-team Academic All-American and a third-team AP All-American on the field. What a standard he set.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"