|Watson to wear No. 4 with Steve Fuller's permission|
Dabo Swinney said after practice that freshman quaterback Deshaun WatsonDeshaun Watson
#4 6-3, 190
View Full Profile, with Fuller’s permission, will wear number-four this season. His jersey will also include a logo with “Steve Fuller #4” on it. “I talked with Steve about this last May when we played golf together at the Chick-fil-A Tournament.
“He was on board with it. The logo will bring attention to Steve’s great career. We are talking about someone who was a first-team Academic All-American and a third-team AP All-American on the field. What a standard he set.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- WATCH: Awkward exchange between Muschamp and Swinney
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst Booger picks a fight with Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst says Bentley will outplay Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game