|Watson to wear No. 4 with Steve Fuller's permission|
|Wednesday, March 5, 2014 9:30 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said after practice that freshman quaterback Deshaun WatsonDeshaun Watson
#4 6-3, 190
View Full Profile, with Fuller’s permission, will wear number-four this season. His jersey will also include a logo with “Steve Fuller #4” on it. “I talked with Steve about this last May when we played golf together at the Chick-fil-A Tournament.
“He was on board with it. The logo will bring attention to Steve’s great career. We are talking about someone who was a first-team Academic All-American and a third-team AP All-American on the field. What a standard he set.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2016 Season Hype Video