|Watkins says he's going to "shock the world" at combine|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, February 17, 2014 3:24 PM||
Sammy Watkins told the State newspaper that he has been working hard to prepare for the upcoming NFL combine. He thinks that he will run one of the fastest times there.
“I don’t want to say a specific time (in the 40),” Watkins told the State newspaper. “That is kind of hidden right now, but I will definitely have the fastest time or one of the two or three fastest at the combine.”
Watkins is preparing for the draft at Performance Compound in Tampa, Fl.
“Coming here, I am thinking, ‘I might get faster, I might not,’?” Watkins said. “In two weeks, I can tell I am 10 times more flexible. I am working on muscles we didn’t work on (in college), different stretches, different workouts.”
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement
- Swinney says defense has work to do to "get some guys ready to play"