|Watkins says he's going to "shock the world" at combine|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, February 17, 2014 3:24 PM||
Sammy Watkins told the State newspaper that he has been working hard to prepare for the upcoming NFL combine. He thinks that he will run one of the fastest times there.
“I don’t want to say a specific time (in the 40),” Watkins told the State newspaper. “That is kind of hidden right now, but I will definitely have the fastest time or one of the two or three fastest at the combine.”
Watkins is preparing for the draft at Performance Compound in Tampa, Fl.
“Coming here, I am thinking, ‘I might get faster, I might not,’?” Watkins said. “In two weeks, I can tell I am 10 times more flexible. I am working on muscles we didn’t work on (in college), different stretches, different workouts.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI