|Watkins, Boyd injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, October 5, 2013 7:33 PM||
Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile took a hit to the hip and Clemson was trying to hold him out but the game dictated that he go back in.
Swinney also said that quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Sr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile bruised his thumb on his left hand, but should be fine.
Swinney said that safety Travis BlanksTravis Blanks
So. Defensive Back
#11 6-0, 190
View Full Profile has a PCL sprain, but should be ok.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"