|Watkins, Boyd to attend NFLPA Rookie Premiere|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, May 29, 2014 9:09 AM-||
Former Clemson wide receiver is taking part in the NFLPA Rookie Premiere in Los Angeles. Top rookies in each draft class are forced to attend the event.
“I would rather stay here and get the connection with the quarterback,” Watkins said. “I don’t want to fall behind. It’s a long season so I need to be prepared to be ready for the first game. It’s kind of sad that I have to leave for three or four days and everybody will have that two or three days ahead of me. So I really have to go down to the rookie premiere and study the plays and actually get out there running and train a little bit and not get behind too far.”
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover