|Watch the World Cup at Historic Riggs Field|
|Wednesday, June 11, 2014 9:40 AM-||
CLEMSON, S.C. - Clemson fans, students, staff and members of the community are invited to watch four matches of the 2014 World Cup at Historic Riggs Field, the home of the Tiger men's and women's soccer teams.
The World Cup's opening match between Brazil and Croatia on Thursday, June 12 at 4 p.m. will be streamed on the video board at Historic Riggs Field, as well as the United States' three pool play contests on Monday, June 16 at 6 p.m., Sunday, June 22 at 6 p.m. and Thursday, June 26 at 12 p.m.
Stadium gates open one hour prior to the start time and close 30 minutes after the conclusion of each match.
Additional matches may be added as the tournament progresses. Check ClemsonTigers.com for updates.
Schedule of World Cup Matches Available at Riggs
Thursday, June 12 (4 p.m.) - Brazil vs. Croatia
Monday, June 16 (6 p.m.) - USA vs. Ghana
Sunday, June 22 (6 p.m.) - USA vs. Portugal
Thursday, June 26 (12 p.m.) - USA vs. Germany
Just to get you excited for soccer action, here are the World Cup 2010 Funniest Moments.
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- 8 Tigers invited to the NFL combine
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Jeopardy question involved Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party
- Three Tigers listed in NFL Mock Draft
- Orange Bowl gifts arrive for Clemson