|Watch the World Cup at Historic Riggs Field|
|Wednesday, June 11, 2014 9:40 AM-||
CLEMSON, S.C. - Clemson fans, students, staff and members of the community are invited to watch four matches of the 2014 World Cup at Historic Riggs Field, the home of the Tiger men's and women's soccer teams.
The World Cup's opening match between Brazil and Croatia on Thursday, June 12 at 4 p.m. will be streamed on the video board at Historic Riggs Field, as well as the United States' three pool play contests on Monday, June 16 at 6 p.m., Sunday, June 22 at 6 p.m. and Thursday, June 26 at 12 p.m.
Stadium gates open one hour prior to the start time and close 30 minutes after the conclusion of each match.
Additional matches may be added as the tournament progresses. Check ClemsonTigers.com for updates.
Schedule of World Cup Matches Available at Riggs
Thursday, June 12 (4 p.m.) - Brazil vs. Croatia
Monday, June 16 (6 p.m.) - USA vs. Ghana
Sunday, June 22 (6 p.m.) - USA vs. Portugal
Thursday, June 26 (12 p.m.) - USA vs. Germany
Just to get you excited for soccer action, here are the World Cup 2010 Funniest Moments.
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson Hype video "Steps to a National Championship"