|WATCH: Will to Lead Campaign Update|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, August 7, 2014 7:29 AM-||
Video description (courtesy Clemson University): The Will to Lead Campaign has reached an incredible milestone thanks to you. To date, those who value what a Clemson education means, have raised and donated $800 million towards our goal of $1 billion. Thanks to the generosity of many, and more to come, we are on track to meet our goal by 2016 so that we ensure that our students leave Clemson with a will to lead as leaders in their future endeavors. We need your continued support to finish strong. Your gift helps Clemson today, will help Clemson tomorrow and will ensure Clemson forever.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game