|WATCH: Rion Holcombe in Google Commercial|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, May 21, 2014 10:54 AM||
Check out a new Google commercial with Clemson Life's Rion Holcombe that premiered last night during Fox's American Idol finale. Holcombe is featured at the 1:12 mark of the video.
Video description: High school is a time of discovery. Figuring out a bit more about the world, yourself, and what you think the future might hold. Congratulations to the graduates, teachers, families, mentors and friends who are celebrating everything that's been accomplished these last few years, and who, like us, can't wait to see what's next.
Here is the viral video (1.89 million hits) of Holcombe's acceptance to Clemson's LIFE program.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Swinney reinstates suspended Clemson TE
- Anthony: Swinney humbled him and woke him up as a player
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"