|WATCH: Rion Holcombe in Google Commercial|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, May 21, 2014 10:54 AM||
Check out a new Google commercial with Clemson Life's Rion Holcombe that premiered last night during Fox's American Idol finale. Holcombe is featured at the 1:12 mark of the video.
Video description: High school is a time of discovery. Figuring out a bit more about the world, yourself, and what you think the future might hold. Congratulations to the graduates, teachers, families, mentors and friends who are celebrating everything that's been accomplished these last few years, and who, like us, can't wait to see what's next.
Here is the viral video (1.89 million hits) of Holcombe's acceptance to Clemson's LIFE program.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Clemson HOFer hired by the Cardinals