|WATCH: Rion Holcombe in Google Commercial|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, May 21, 2014 10:54 AM-||
Check out a new Google commercial with Clemson Life's Rion Holcombe that premiered last night during Fox's American Idol finale. Holcombe is featured at the 1:12 mark of the video.
Video description: High school is a time of discovery. Figuring out a bit more about the world, yourself, and what you think the future might hold. Congratulations to the graduates, teachers, families, mentors and friends who are celebrating everything that's been accomplished these last few years, and who, like us, can't wait to see what's next.
Here is the viral video (1.89 million hits) of Holcombe's acceptance to Clemson's LIFE program.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game