|WATCH: Rion Holcombe in Google Commercial|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, May 21, 2014 10:54 AM-||
Check out a new Google commercial with Clemson Life's Rion Holcombe that premiered last night during Fox's American Idol finale. Holcombe is featured at the 1:12 mark of the video.
Video description: High school is a time of discovery. Figuring out a bit more about the world, yourself, and what you think the future might hold. Congratulations to the graduates, teachers, families, mentors and friends who are celebrating everything that's been accomplished these last few years, and who, like us, can't wait to see what's next.
Here is the viral video (1.89 million hits) of Holcombe's acceptance to Clemson's LIFE program.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson