|WATCH: Rion Holcombe in Google Commercial|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, May 21, 2014 10:54 AM-||
Check out a new Google commercial with Clemson Life's Rion Holcombe that premiered last night during Fox's American Idol finale. Holcombe is featured at the 1:12 mark of the video.
Video description: High school is a time of discovery. Figuring out a bit more about the world, yourself, and what you think the future might hold. Congratulations to the graduates, teachers, families, mentors and friends who are celebrating everything that's been accomplished these last few years, and who, like us, can't wait to see what's next.
Here is the viral video (1.89 million hits) of Holcombe's acceptance to Clemson's LIFE program.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft