|WATCH: Quarterback Conundrum at Clemson?|
|Thursday, September 4, 2014 5:23 PM-||
Video description (courtesy - ACCDN): ACC Digital Network host Jeff Fischel is joined by former NFL player Renaldo Wynn to discuss how the Tigers should split reps between Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 231
View Full Profile and Deshaun WatsonDeshaun Watson
#4 6-3, 204
View Full Profile.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits