|WATCH: Quarterback Conundrum at Clemson?|
|Thursday, September 4, 2014 5:23 PM-||
Video description (courtesy - ACCDN): ACC Digital Network host Jeff Fischel is joined by former NFL player Renaldo Wynn to discuss how the Tigers should split reps between Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 231
View Full Profile and Deshaun WatsonDeshaun Watson
#4 6-3, 204
View Full Profile.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks