|WATCH: Kyle Stanley - Keys To Go Long|
|Assoc. Editor - Saturday, March 22, 2014 3:16 PM-||
Video description: Don't rush the backswing, and be sure you make a full turn behind the ball. You're going to want to keep your upper body behind the ball through impact to use your power.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game