|WATCH: Hopkins on taking #1 receiver mindset|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, July 16, 2014 8:21 AM||
Hopkins was asked if veteran wide receiver Andre Johnson holds out or is traded, is he prepared to be the go to receiver in Houston?
He responded "I take that mindset even if he (Andre Johnson) is out there with me. That's just the player that I am. That's the mindset I always have no matter who is on the other side of me. I feel like I am the number one receiver. I feel like all receivers should feel like that."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Deshaun Watson Sunday injury update
- Swinney gives update on Watson on his call-in show
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-SC
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- Clemson-SC game has an official name
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Comedian Kevin Hart coming to Clemson
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season