|WATCH: Hopkins on taking #1 receiver mindset|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, July 16, 2014 8:21 AM||
Hopkins was asked if veteran wide receiver Andre Johnson holds out or is traded, is he prepared to be the go to receiver in Houston?
He responded "I take that mindset even if he (Andre Johnson) is out there with me. That's just the player that I am. That's the mindset I always have no matter who is on the other side of me. I feel like I am the number one receiver. I feel like all receivers should feel like that."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Clemson SG posts on Twitter he will transfer
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Brownell on transfer of Patrick Rooks
- Williams' catches, Dye's running highlight Clemson practice
- New reward offered in Tucker Hipps case
- K.J. McDaniels not getting minutes for Rockets
- Clemson TE will likely miss spring game