|WATCH: Hopkins on taking #1 receiver mindset|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, July 16, 2014 8:21 AM||
Hopkins was asked if veteran wide receiver Andre Johnson holds out or is traded, is he prepared to be the go to receiver in Houston?
He responded "I take that mindset even if he (Andre Johnson) is out there with me. That's just the player that I am. That's the mindset I always have no matter who is on the other side of me. I feel like I am the number one receiver. I feel like all receivers should feel like that."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Swinney on Watson's injury
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term