|WATCH: Hopkins on taking #1 receiver mindset|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, July 16, 2014 8:21 AM||
Check out this video interview with former Clemson standout Nuk Hopkins.
Hopkins was asked if veteran wide receiver Andre Johnson holds out or is traded, is he prepared to be the go to receiver in Houston?
He responded "I take that mindset even if he (Andre Johnson) is out there with me. That's just the player that I am. That's the mindset I always have no matter who is on the other side of me. I feel like I am the number one receiver. I feel like all receivers should feel like that."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI