|WATCH: Hopkins on taking #1 receiver mindset|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, July 16, 2014 8:21 AM||
Hopkins was asked if veteran wide receiver Andre Johnson holds out or is traded, is he prepared to be the go to receiver in Houston?
He responded "I take that mindset even if he (Andre Johnson) is out there with me. That's just the player that I am. That's the mindset I always have no matter who is on the other side of me. I feel like I am the number one receiver. I feel like all receivers should feel like that."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches