|WATCH: Bryant's crazy hops in training clip|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, March 13, 2015 9:25 AM-||
Former Clemson wide receiver Martavis Bryant has the potential to be of the top play-makers in the NFL with his size and speed combination.
Bryant is now working on his jumping ability and lower body explosion during the off-season. Bryant had an impressive 39 inch vertical jump at the 2014 NFL combine.
Beware NFL defensive backs when he gets his vertical jump up a few more inches to go along with his other elite physical tools.
He had 25 catches for 528 yards and seven touchdowns in his rookie season (9 games). The seven touchdowns were tied for fourth most among NFL rookies. He is only the eighth Steelers' rookie to ever reach 500 yards in his first season.
Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile (@ThaBestUNO) March 13, 2015
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: The Tigers does viral dance "JuJu on Dat Beat"
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win