|WATCH: Bryant's crazy hops in training clip|
|Assoc. Editor - 2015-03-13 09:25:40.0-||
Former Clemson wide receiver Martavis Bryant has the potential to be of the top play-makers in the NFL with his size and speed combination.
Bryant is now working on his jumping ability and lower body explosion during the off-season. Bryant had an impressive 39 inch vertical jump at the 2014 NFL combine.
Beware NFL defensive backs when he gets his vertical jump up a few more inches to go along with his other elite physical tools.
He had 25 catches for 528 yards and seven touchdowns in his rookie season (9 games). The seven touchdowns were tied for fourth most among NFL rookies. He is only the eighth Steelers' rookie to ever reach 500 yards in his first season.
Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile (@ThaBestUNO) March 13, 2015
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State