|Vote to send the Goodyear Blimp to the Clemson-UGA game|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, August 21, 2014 9:58 AM||
It's up to you to decide which college game is the most Blimpworthy™.
Vote for Clemson-UGA here (tune into ESPN2 on Aug 26th at noon to see the winner)
· Boise State University vs. Ole Miss
· University of Georgia vs. Clemson University
· West Virginia University vs. University of Alabama
Goodyear's blimps are among the most recognizable brand icons, representing the largest tire company in North America. They have adorned the skies since 1925.
Today, the fleet consists of three North American airships - Spirit of America in Carson, CA; Spirit of Innovation in Pompano Beach, FL; and the newest airship, Wingfoot One, which will be christened on Saturday, August 23, and based in Akron, OH.
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about 69,000 people and manufactures its products in 50 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com.
* Note: If the Clemson-UGA game is selected, we may be able to give away a few Goodyear Blimp rides on TigerNet like in previous years.
ICYMI Pictures: The Goodyear Blimp visiting for the Clemson-Georgia game in 2013.
The Tiger has been doing so many push-ups to get ready for the season that he just decided to lift the blimp pic.twitter.com/3760j9LQK7— Clemson Athletics (@ClemsonTigers) August 30, 2013
Pics courtesy: Clemson FB
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Tajh Boyd scheduled to workout for a NFL team
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Former Clemson Two-Sport Star passes away
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains