TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 133k members and 21M forum posts.
|Video: Tyler Shatley doing 40 bench reps at 225 lbs|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-03-06 10:01:41.0-||
Note - Only 1 player at the NFL combine was able to do 40 reps at 225 pounds (UNC center Russell Bodine - 42 reps). The next highest total was 36 reps.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- C.J. Spiller signs with AFC team
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Clemson Tiger Paw at 2017 Daytona 500
- Photo: Billboard tribute for Bert Henderson
- WATCH: Deshaun Watson documentary "One Shot"
- Clemson statement on search for Bert Henderson