|Video: Tyler Shatley doing 40 bench reps at 225 lbs|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, March 6, 2014 10:01 AM||
Note - Only 1 player at the NFL combine was able to do 40 reps at 225 pounds (UNC center Russell Bodine - 42 reps). The next highest total was 36 reps.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin