|Vic Beasley on Clemson defense|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, July 20, 2014 2:50 PM-||
During Sunday's ACC media day, Clemson star defensive end Vic BeasleyVic Beasley
RS Sr. Defensive End
#3 6-3, 225
View Full Profile was interviewed about various topics by the assorted media.
Beasley was asked about the potential of the 2014 defense. "Our defense was ready to make a statement to the country last year. And we have the same mentality this year. We have the potential to be the best defense in the country," said Beasley.
He also said that he has no regrets about skipping the NFL draft and thinks this year's defense front is the best the Tigers have had since he has been there. He also got a $3 million insurance policy in case of injury.
Some media hack just asked VicBeasley , who was born in 1992, of he remembers the great Clemson and UGA games of the 80s....my guess is no— David Hood (@MDavidHood) July 20, 2014
Some unc writer asked Vic if playing the Heels uptempo offense would be a problem because Clemson doesn't know a lot about it. Hmmmmm— David Hood (@MDavidHood) July 20, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover