|Venables calls Mackensie Alexander an "enigma"|
|Senior Writer - Tuesday, September 10, 2013 12:57 PM-||
Defensive coordinator Brent Venables told the media Tuesday afternoon that he isn't sure when freshman defensive back MacKensie AlexanderMacKensie Alexander
Fr. Defensive Back
#2 5-11, 185
View Full Profile will see the field, and that he hasn't seen Alexander take any reps during practice.
"I don’t know. I have no idea," Venables responded when he was asked about when Alexander could play. "I saw him but didn’t ask him anything about his injury yesterday. I am sure he is making incremental improvements and when somebody says he is ready to go he will be ready to go and we will see what he can do. But I literally haven’t seen him practice one rep since he’s been on our campus. It’s an enigma to me. He will be fine, whether it is next year or this year, we will see."
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama