|Venables calls Mackensie Alexander an "enigma"|
|Senior Writer - Tuesday, September 10, 2013 12:57 PM-||
Defensive coordinator Brent Venables told the media Tuesday afternoon that he isn't sure when freshman defensive back MacKensie AlexanderMacKensie Alexander
Fr. Defensive Back
#2 5-11, 185
View Full Profile will see the field, and that he hasn't seen Alexander take any reps during practice.
"I don’t know. I have no idea," Venables responded when he was asked about when Alexander could play. "I saw him but didn’t ask him anything about his injury yesterday. I am sure he is making incremental improvements and when somebody says he is ready to go he will be ready to go and we will see what he can do. But I literally haven’t seen him practice one rep since he’s been on our campus. It’s an enigma to me. He will be fine, whether it is next year or this year, we will see."
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier admits that he pulls for Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Cowherd says Watson should refuse to play for Browns
- WATCH: Alexander, Kearse both have Int's for Vikings
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- Clemson Depth Chart released for Auburn