|Venables calls Mackensie Alexander an "enigma"|
|Senior Writer - Tuesday, September 10, 2013 12:57 PM-||
Defensive coordinator Brent Venables told the media Tuesday afternoon that he isn't sure when freshman defensive back MacKensie AlexanderMacKensie Alexander
Fr. Defensive Back
#2 5-11, 185
View Full Profile will see the field, and that he hasn't seen Alexander take any reps during practice.
"I don’t know. I have no idea," Venables responded when he was asked about when Alexander could play. "I saw him but didn’t ask him anything about his injury yesterday. I am sure he is making incremental improvements and when somebody says he is ready to go he will be ready to go and we will see what he can do. But I literally haven’t seen him practice one rep since he’s been on our campus. It’s an enigma to me. He will be fine, whether it is next year or this year, we will see."
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Jalen Williams injury update
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College