|Venables calls Mackensie Alexander an "enigma"|
|Senior Writer - Tuesday, September 10, 2013 12:57 PM-||
Defensive coordinator Brent Venables told the media Tuesday afternoon that he isn't sure when freshman defensive back MacKensie AlexanderMacKensie Alexander
Fr. Defensive Back
#2 5-11, 185
View Full Profile will see the field, and that he hasn't seen Alexander take any reps during practice.
"I don’t know. I have no idea," Venables responded when he was asked about when Alexander could play. "I saw him but didn’t ask him anything about his injury yesterday. I am sure he is making incremental improvements and when somebody says he is ready to go he will be ready to go and we will see what he can do. But I literally haven’t seen him practice one rep since he’s been on our campus. It’s an enigma to me. He will be fine, whether it is next year or this year, we will see."
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect