|Vegas odds slip for Clemson winning National Championship|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-07-25 10:21:10.0-||
Newest Vegas odds of Clemson winning the national championship have moved downward since January where they were 25-1 odds.
The current odds have come in at 66-1 according to the Bovada betting website.
The favorites to win the National Championship is Alabama and Florida State at 11-2 odds. In-state rival South Carolina has a 33-1 odds of winning it all.
Also of note, Clemson is currently a 10-1 odds to win the ACC Championship.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- C.J. Spiller signs with AFC team
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Photo: Billboard tribute for Bert Henderson
- WATCH: Deshaun Watson documentary "One Shot"