|Vegas odds slip for Clemson winning National Championship|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, July 25, 2014 10:21 AM-||
Newest Vegas odds of Clemson winning the national championship have moved downward since January where they were 25-1 odds.
The current odds have come in at 66-1 according to the Bovada betting website.
The favorites to win the National Championship is Alabama and Florida State at 11-2 odds. In-state rival South Carolina has a 33-1 odds of winning it all.
Also of note, Clemson is currently a 10-1 odds to win the ACC Championship.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft