|Vegas odds slip for Clemson winning National Championship|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, July 25, 2014 10:21 AM||
The current odds have come in at 66-1 according to the Bovada betting website.
The favorites to win the National Championship is Alabama and Florida State at 11-2 odds. In-state rival South Carolina has a 33-1 odds of winning it all.
Also of note, Clemson is currently a 10-1 odds to win the ACC Championship.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Watson listed on SI.com's Early Heisman Watch
- WATCH: Smith hits game winner in final sec