|Vegas odds slip for Clemson winning National Championship|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, July 25, 2014 10:21 AM||
The current odds have come in at 66-1 according to the Bovada betting website.
The favorites to win the National Championship is Alabama and Florida State at 11-2 odds. In-state rival South Carolina has a 33-1 odds of winning it all.
Also of note, Clemson is currently a 10-1 odds to win the ACC Championship.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Vic Beasley impressive on the Bench Press
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach