|Vegas odds slip for Clemson winning National Championship|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, July 25, 2014 10:21 AM-||
Newest Vegas odds of Clemson winning the national championship have moved downward since January where they were 25-1 odds.
The current odds have come in at 66-1 according to the Bovada betting website.
The favorites to win the National Championship is Alabama and Florida State at 11-2 odds. In-state rival South Carolina has a 33-1 odds of winning it all.
Also of note, Clemson is currently a 10-1 odds to win the ACC Championship.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: The Tigers does viral dance "JuJu on Dat Beat"
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win