|Vegas odds on Watkins winning offensive ROTY|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, July 9, 2014 7:25 AM||
The sports betting site Bovada.com releases its betting odds to win the 2014 Offensive Rookie of the Year and it had former Clemson superstar Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile on the list.
Watkins is currently 9-2 odds of winning the prestigious award which is the best odds of the entire rookie class. Johnny Football is second at 6-1 odds.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin