|Vegas odds on Watkins winning offensive ROTY|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, July 9, 2014 7:25 AM||
The sports betting site Bovada.com releases its betting odds to win the 2014 Offensive Rookie of the Year and it had former Clemson superstar Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile on the list.
Watkins is currently 9-2 odds of winning the prestigious award which is the best odds of the entire rookie class. Johnny Football is second at 6-1 odds.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI