|Vegas odds on Spiller winning MVP award|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, July 9, 2014 7:17 AM-||
The sports betting site Bovada.com releases its betting odds to win the 2014 NFL MVP award and it had former Clemson superstar C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile on the list. Spiller is currently a 150-1 odds of winning the prestigious award.
Peyton Manning is the heavy favorite to win the MVP with 3-1 odds on him.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft