|Vegas odds on Spiller winning MVP award|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, July 9, 2014 7:17 AM-||
The sports betting site Bovada.com releases its betting odds to win the 2014 NFL MVP award and it had former Clemson superstar C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile on the list. Spiller is currently a 150-1 odds of winning the prestigious award.
Peyton Manning is the heavy favorite to win the MVP with 3-1 odds on him.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits