|Vegas odds on Spiller winning MVP award|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, July 9, 2014 7:17 AM-||
The sports betting site Bovada.com releases its betting odds to win the 2014 NFL MVP award and it had former Clemson superstar C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile on the list. Spiller is currently a 150-1 odds of winning the prestigious award.
Peyton Manning is the heavy favorite to win the MVP with 3-1 odds on him.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game