|Vegas odds on Clemson-FSU|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-07-14 10:50:39.0-||
According to the Las Vegas Hilton oddsmaker, the highly anticipated 2014 Clemson vs Florida State match up has jumped from Clemson being a 17 point road underdog to a 20 point road underdog. Last season, Florida State won in Death Valley with a 51-14 win on national television.
Also, the oddsmakers had South Carolina as a 1.5 road favorite over the Tigers.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home