|Vegas odds on Clemson-FSU|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, July 14, 2014 10:50 AM-||
According to the Las Vegas Hilton oddsmaker, the highly anticipated 2014 Clemson vs Florida State match up has jumped from Clemson being a 17 point road underdog to a 20 point road underdog. Last season, Florida State won in Death Valley with a 51-14 win on national television.
Also, the oddsmakers had South Carolina as a 1.5 road favorite over the Tigers.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits