|Vegas odds on Clemson-FSU|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, July 14, 2014 10:50 AM||
According to the Las Vegas Hilton oddsmaker, the highly anticipated 2014 Clemson vs Florida State match up has jumped from Clemson being a 17 point road underdog to a 20 point road underdog. Last season, Florida State won in Death Valley with a 51-14 win on national television.
Also, the oddsmakers had South Carolina as a 1.5 road favorite over the Tigers.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Clemson flag flies over US/NATO headquarters in Afghanistan
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- WATCH: Time lapse of LJC Demolition Efforts
- Isaiah Battle prepares for his NFL pro day
- 6 Tigers included in Athlon's Preseason All-Sophomore and All-Rookie Team