|Vegas odds on Clemson-FSU|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, July 14, 2014 10:50 AM||
According to the Las Vegas Hilton oddsmaker, the highly anticipated 2014 Clemson vs Florida State match up has jumped from Clemson being a 17 point road underdog to a 20 point road underdog. Last season, Florida State won in Death Valley with a 51-14 win on national television.
Also, the oddsmakers had South Carolina as a 1.5 road favorite over the Tigers.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Radakovich discusses idea of selling Beer at Clemson games
- Photos: Inside Clemson's Oculus
- Clemson DB breaks a bone in his hand
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Swinney says Peake fastest Clemson WR since Jacoby Ford