|Vegas odds on Clemson-FSU|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, July 14, 2014 10:50 AM-||
According to the Las Vegas Hilton oddsmaker, the highly anticipated 2014 Clemson vs Florida State match up has jumped from Clemson being a 17 point road underdog to a 20 point road underdog. Last season, Florida State won in Death Valley with a 51-14 win on national television.
Also, the oddsmakers had South Carolina as a 1.5 road favorite over the Tigers.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team