|Vegas Odds on Sammy Watkins ROY chances|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:16 AM-||
Former Clemson standout Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile is the leading candidate to win the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year for the 2014-2015 football season.
Currently at the online sports book Bovada.lv, Watkins is a 9/2 favorite to win the prestigious award. Browns' QB Johnny Manziel and Buccaneers' WR Mike Evan are tied for second highest rookie odds at 6/1.
The first chance to see Sammy Watkins (and the new look Bills vs New York Giants) will be the Hall of Fame Preseason Game on Sunday, August 3 at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Louisville
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Swinney confirms ACL injury for Clemson WR and other injuries
- College GameDay hints at Louisville vs. Clemson
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- ACC announces game times and TV networks
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia Tech
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech