|Vegas Odds on Sammy Watkins ROY chances|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:16 AM||
Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile is the leading candidate to win the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year for the 2014-2015 football season.
Currently at the online sports book Bovada.lv, Watkins is a 9/2 favorite to win the prestigious award. Browns' QB Johnny Manziel and Buccaneers' WR Mike Evan are tied for second highest rookie odds at 6/1.
The first chance to see Sammy Watkins (and the new look Bills vs New York Giants) will be the Hall of Fame Preseason Game on Sunday, August 3 at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches
- WATCH: Swinney video-bombs interview with Artavis Scott