|Vegas Odds on Sammy Watkins ROY chances|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:16 AM||
Former Clemson standout Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile is the leading candidate to win the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year for the 2014-2015 football season.
Currently at the online sports book Bovada.lv, Watkins is a 9/2 favorite to win the prestigious award. Browns' QB Johnny Manziel and Buccaneers' WR Mike Evan are tied for second highest rookie odds at 6/1.
The first chance to see Sammy Watkins (and the new look Bills vs New York Giants) will be the Hall of Fame Preseason Game on Sunday, August 3 at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Mac Lain says Wilkins is "just amazing"