|Vegas Odds on Sammy Watkins ROY chances|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:16 AM-||
Former Clemson standout Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile is the leading candidate to win the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year for the 2014-2015 football season.
Currently at the online sports book Bovada.lv, Watkins is a 9/2 favorite to win the prestigious award. Browns' QB Johnny Manziel and Buccaneers' WR Mike Evan are tied for second highest rookie odds at 6/1.
The first chance to see Sammy Watkins (and the new look Bills vs New York Giants) will be the Hall of Fame Preseason Game on Sunday, August 3 at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on the firing of Mark Richt
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Vegas odds for Clemson-North Carolina
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team