|Vegas Odds on Sammy Watkins ROY chances|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:16 AM-||
Former Clemson standout Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile is the leading candidate to win the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year for the 2014-2015 football season.
Currently at the online sports book Bovada.lv, Watkins is a 9/2 favorite to win the prestigious award. Browns' QB Johnny Manziel and Buccaneers' WR Mike Evan are tied for second highest rookie odds at 6/1.
The first chance to see Sammy Watkins (and the new look Bills vs New York Giants) will be the Hall of Fame Preseason Game on Sunday, August 3 at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits