|Vegas Odds on Clemson winning ACC Title|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, July 29, 2014 12:31 PM||
The following other ACC teams have the following odds to bring home the ACC crown - FSU 4/11, UNC 10/1, UM 12/1, VT 12/1, Duke 20/1, GT 25/1, Pitt 40/1, SU 66/1, NC State 100/1, BC 200/1 and WF 200/1 odds.
Also of note, rival South Carolina has 5-1 odds to win the SEC.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Clemson-SC game has an official name
- Deshaun Watson Sunday injury update
- Swinney gives update on Watson on his call-in show
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-SC
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Comedian Kevin Hart coming to Clemson
- Morris on playing Watson against South Carolina