|Vegas Odds on Clemson winning ACC Title|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, July 29, 2014 12:31 PM-||
According to the Bovada.lv betting service, Clemson is currently betting at 10/1 odds to win the ACC Championship for the upcoming season.
The following other ACC teams have the following odds to bring home the ACC crown - FSU 4/11, UNC 10/1, UM 12/1, VT 12/1, Duke 20/1, GT 25/1, Pitt 40/1, SU 66/1, NC State 100/1, BC 200/1 and WF 200/1 odds.
Also of note, rival South Carolina has 5-1 odds to win the SEC.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits