|Vegas Odds on Clemson winning ACC Title|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, July 29, 2014 12:31 PM-||
According to the Bovada.lv betting service, Clemson is currently betting at 10/1 odds to win the ACC Championship for the upcoming season.
The following other ACC teams have the following odds to bring home the ACC crown - FSU 4/11, UNC 10/1, UM 12/1, VT 12/1, Duke 20/1, GT 25/1, Pitt 40/1, SU 66/1, NC State 100/1, BC 200/1 and WF 200/1 odds.
Also of note, rival South Carolina has 5-1 odds to win the SEC.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect