|Vegas Odds on Clemson winning ACC Title|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, July 29, 2014 12:31 PM-||
According to the Bovada.lv betting service, Clemson is currently betting at 10/1 odds to win the ACC Championship for the upcoming season.
The following other ACC teams have the following odds to bring home the ACC crown - FSU 4/11, UNC 10/1, UM 12/1, VT 12/1, Duke 20/1, GT 25/1, Pitt 40/1, SU 66/1, NC State 100/1, BC 200/1 and WF 200/1 odds.
Also of note, rival South Carolina has 5-1 odds to win the SEC.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Spurrier leaves funny voicemail for Dabo Swinney
- Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Photo: Clemson uniforms for Clemson-Louisville
- WATCH: Trump and Clinton discuss Clemson-Louisville
- Brianna Rollins will run down the Hill on Saturday
- Herbstreit on Clemson: "We love coming here"