|Vegas Odds on Clemson winning ACC Title|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, July 29, 2014 12:31 PM-||
According to the Bovada.lv betting service, Clemson is currently betting at 10/1 odds to win the ACC Championship for the upcoming season.
The following other ACC teams have the following odds to bring home the ACC crown - FSU 4/11, UNC 10/1, UM 12/1, VT 12/1, Duke 20/1, GT 25/1, Pitt 40/1, SU 66/1, NC State 100/1, BC 200/1 and WF 200/1 odds.
Also of note, rival South Carolina has 5-1 odds to win the SEC.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on the firing of Mark Richt
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Vegas odds for Clemson-North Carolina
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team