|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Wake Forest|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, February 25, 2014 1:40 PM-||
According to Bovada, Clemson is a 2.5 point away favorite over Wake Forest Thursday night.
Clemson is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road and Wake Forest is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games. For the season, Clemson is 12-9 against the spread.
The Tigers will play Wake Forest tonight at 7PM EST on RSN.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Former Clemson LB signs with Patriots
- Clemson and Ga. Tech game one suspended
- WATCH: Lawson gets a call from Shaquille O'Neal
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks