|Vegas Odds on Clemson-SMU|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, March 31, 2014 9:35 AM||
Clemson is ranked #1 in the country while SMU is ranked #7 with regards to both teams' field goal defense.
The Mustang defense is allowing just 62.3 points per game, 24th in the NCAA (3rd American). SMU has held 29 of its last 44 (23 of 35 this year) opponents under 40% shooting. SMU has out-rebounded 24 of 35 opponents this season.
Both teams are very similar in rebounding statistics while Clemson has the edge in free three shooting percentage at 74.17% to 68.03%.
SMU's win differential is 9.14 while Clemson's win differential is 5.43. SMU is 15-7 against the spread in its last 22 games.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Vic Beasley impressive on the Bench Press
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach