|Vegas Odds on Clemson-SMU|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, March 31, 2014 9:35 AM||
Vegas odds has Clemson currently as a three point underdog in the NIT Semifinals against the SMU Mustangs. The two teams will tip-off Tuesday night at 7 P.M. ET on ESPN2.
Clemson is ranked #1 in the country while SMU is ranked #7 with regards to both teams' field goal defense.
The Mustang defense is allowing just 62.3 points per game, 24th in the NCAA (3rd American). SMU has held 29 of its last 44 (23 of 35 this year) opponents under 40% shooting. SMU has out-rebounded 24 of 35 opponents this season.
Both teams are very similar in rebounding statistics while Clemson has the edge in free three shooting percentage at 74.17% to 68.03%.
SMU's win differential is 9.14 while Clemson's win differential is 5.43. SMU is 15-7 against the spread in its last 22 games.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- Howard's Rock ranked #3 CFB Tradition
- WATCH: Time lapse of LJC Demolition Efforts