|Vegas Odds on Clemson-SMU|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, March 31, 2014 9:35 AM||
Vegas odds has Clemson currently as a three point underdog in the NIT Semifinals against the SMU Mustangs. The two teams will tip-off Tuesday night at 7 P.M. ET on ESPN2.
Clemson is ranked #1 in the country while SMU is ranked #7 with regards to both teams' field goal defense.
The Mustang defense is allowing just 62.3 points per game, 24th in the NCAA (3rd American). SMU has held 29 of its last 44 (23 of 35 this year) opponents under 40% shooting. SMU has out-rebounded 24 of 35 opponents this season.
Both teams are very similar in rebounding statistics while Clemson has the edge in free three shooting percentage at 74.17% to 68.03%.
SMU's win differential is 9.14 while Clemson's win differential is 5.43. SMU is 15-7 against the spread in its last 22 games.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- McCloud makes freshman mistake before Thursday's scrimmage
- Ammon Lakip suspended multiple games
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Radakovich discusses idea of selling Beer at Clemson games
- Photos: Inside Clemson's Oculus
- Clemson DB breaks a bone in his hand
- True Freshman TE creating a buzz at Fall camp
- Elliott breaks down pecking order at running back