|Vegas Odds on Clemson-SMU|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, March 31, 2014 9:35 AM||
Clemson is ranked #1 in the country while SMU is ranked #7 with regards to both teams' field goal defense.
The Mustang defense is allowing just 62.3 points per game, 24th in the NCAA (3rd American). SMU has held 29 of its last 44 (23 of 35 this year) opponents under 40% shooting. SMU has out-rebounded 24 of 35 opponents this season.
Both teams are very similar in rebounding statistics while Clemson has the edge in free three shooting percentage at 74.17% to 68.03%.
SMU's win differential is 9.14 while Clemson's win differential is 5.43. SMU is 15-7 against the spread in its last 22 games.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- Spiller switches jersey number with Saints
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Former Clemson SG hired by 49ers staff
- Report: Clemson adds Akron to future schedule
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley