|Vegas Odds on Clemson-SMU|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, March 31, 2014 9:35 AM||
Clemson is ranked #1 in the country while SMU is ranked #7 with regards to both teams' field goal defense.
The Mustang defense is allowing just 62.3 points per game, 24th in the NCAA (3rd American). SMU has held 29 of its last 44 (23 of 35 this year) opponents under 40% shooting. SMU has out-rebounded 24 of 35 opponents this season.
Both teams are very similar in rebounding statistics while Clemson has the edge in free three shooting percentage at 74.17% to 68.03%.
SMU's win differential is 9.14 while Clemson's win differential is 5.43. SMU is 15-7 against the spread in its last 22 games.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Swinney on Watson's injury
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term